• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are unable to make callouts from Salesforce to internal services. We were using MD5 certificates and now we are using SHA-1.
Does salesforce use an internal JVM? if so, which version do you use?
This is the error:
caused by: System.CalloutException: IO Exception: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed

We checked the ssl certificates and they are valid.
I'm trying to deploy a few changes to some classes  from sandbox to production and I am getting a code coverage error everytime (below 75%).
In both orgs, we have a code coverage above 81%.
I did a test, deploying only a visualforce and it failed due to the same cause(code coverage of 74%).
Then I tried deploying a change to a test class and it failed again.
Btw, I cleared all tests data, recompiled the classes and execute all the tests and I get 81%.
Please help!!!

Guys,

I need to loop through a subquery, but am getting an "Invalid Type: Product_Releases__r" Error.

Query:

IPList = [select Name,(select Account__c, Product_Family__c from Product_Releases_del__r ORDER BY Product_Family__c ASC) from Account a where ParentID =: AccountID];

Loop Code:

For(Account acc: IPList){
        For(Product_Releases_del__r p: acc.Product_Releases_del__r){
            if( p.Product_Family__c == FTemp){
                acc.remove(p);
            }
            else {
                FTemp = acc.Product_Family__c;
            }   
        }

Thanks

We are unable to make callouts from Salesforce to internal services. We were using MD5 certificates and now we are using SHA-1.
Does salesforce use an internal JVM? if so, which version do you use?
This is the error:
caused by: System.CalloutException: IO Exception: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed

We checked the ssl certificates and they are valid.
I'm trying to deploy a few changes to some classes  from sandbox to production and I am getting a code coverage error everytime (below 75%).
In both orgs, we have a code coverage above 81%.
I did a test, deploying only a visualforce and it failed due to the same cause(code coverage of 74%).
Then I tried deploying a change to a test class and it failed again.
Btw, I cleared all tests data, recompiled the classes and execute all the tests and I get 81%.
Please help!!!