• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

Is there a way I am able to update visitor activities manually. The API provides operations like query and read. But the document does not cover about updating visitor activities. Go to the prospect lists, select a prospect, the place where I want to update or customize activities is under the Prospect Activities.

Thank you!
Best Regards,
In Pardot, we have a custom field named is_do_not_email. My task is to get all prospects who are opted out from our Pardot emailer and whose is_do_not_email = true. From the dashboard, when i choose unmailable prospect, that will show me all of the prospects I want, including do no email and opted out. How can I get this unmailable prospect list from Pardot API v4 instead of export by csv? Did anyone know which search criteria should I use? Thanks.
I am attempting to upload 1.4 million contacts/leads. I need to use the api to determine if they belong to an active account before determining if they are a lead or contact. Once that is complete, I would like to add them to salesforce as the appropriate object type,  which would require an additional call per record. What is the best way to achieve this?