• 35 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have this scenario where i have to navigate to standard attach file page on a button click in console app. I am passing return URL as a parameter in URL. But after attaching a file and clicking of 'Done' button, I am not redirected to original page. I am pass return URL as a parameter in URL.
I have this scenario, where I need to disable the lookup field on vf page on click of a command button. I am able to disable the input field but not the lookup icon. It is still working. I want it to be  displayed on page but in disabled mode.

i have writen a test class. in which i have created the test data..now one of the method in the controller for which i have written the test class updates the record created previously. but on the UPDATE statement igive me error: Update failed: first Error Malformed_Id incorrect Id Type.
i have writen a test class. in which i have created the test data..now one of the method in the controller for which i have written the test class updates the record created previously. but on the UPDATE statement igive me error: Update failed: first Error Malformed_Id incorrect Id Type.

I have 2 vf pages and a common controller. on first page the list is populated and now when i am redirected to 2nd page i want to use same list?
but on 2nd page i m getting the list as null. what can be work-arround for this?
i have this task where i have to get a search string from an object field in my org and get its search results from google and show the results in PDF form. how to do this...any help would be appreciated.
thankyou.
how can i remove a value from a list without refering its index.??? i have 2 multiselectPiclists on my VF page, so the value selected from first piclist should be removed from second picklist. how am i supposed to do it.?
hi.. i have a problem statement where i have to provide picklist(languages) on a vf page and on selecting a particular language the field names on the vf page should be translated into that language. i have enabled the translation workbench and provided the piclist on vf page. but how am in supposed to connect the picklist selected value current user' language?
I have this scenario where i have to navigate to standard attach file page on a button click in console app. I am passing return URL as a parameter in URL. But after attaching a file and clicking of 'Done' button, I am not redirected to original page. I am pass return URL as a parameter in URL.
I have this scenario, where I need to disable the lookup field on vf page on click of a command button. I am able to disable the input field but not the lookup icon. It is still working. I want it to be  displayed on page but in disabled mode.

I have 2 vf pages and a common controller. on first page the list is populated and now when i am redirected to 2nd page i want to use same list?
but on 2nd page i m getting the list as null. what can be work-arround for this?
i have this task where i have to get a search string from an object field in my org and get its search results from google and show the results in PDF form. how to do this...any help would be appreciated.
thankyou.
hi.. i have a problem statement where i have to provide picklist(languages) on a vf page and on selecting a particular language the field names on the vf page should be translated into that language. i have enabled the translation workbench and provided the piclist on vf page. but how am in supposed to connect the picklist selected value current user' language?