• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a community configured using napili template. Now my requirement is i need to redirect to the custom objects record detail page on click of the tab specified in navigation menu. Presently when I select the Community page "Mypage" in navigation menu directly it gives following error.

The URL for My Assessor Registration requires one or more parameters. Please replace each parameter with the appropriate value.

If I select the custom object in navigation menu it redirects to list view where when I click on record the detail page opens.
My requirement is directly I need to redirect to detail page of the record on click of tab specified in navigation menu.(This custom object is related to the contacts from which i have loged in as community user)
Many Thanks, Kalpesh

I am trying to use the ui:inputdate inside the aura:iterator which binds the data from a wrapper.When I am selecting the date, I am getting the date at back end but date is not displayed on the UI.
When I use the ui:inputdate without using wrapper I am able to see the date as well as I get the date at backend.
But my requirement is to get it with wrapper.

Here's my code:

MyContactList.cmp:

<aura:component access="global" controller="ldapp.LightningContactController">
<aura:attribute name="cons" type="contact[]" />
<aura:attribute name="contacts" type="ldapp.contactWrapper[]" />
<aura:handler name="init" action="{!c.myAction}" value="{!this}" />
<ul>
    <table>
        <tr>
            <th class="setWidth">Name</th> 
            <th class="setWidth">Birthdate</th>
            <th class="setWidth">Account Name</th>
        </tr>   
        <aura:iteration items="{!v.contacts}" var="contact">
            <tr> 
                <td class="setWidth">{!contact.objCon.Name}</td> 
                <td class="setWidth">

<!--<force:inputField aura:id="expdate" class="slds-input" value="{!contact.objCon.Birthdate}"/>-->
                    <ui:inputDate value="{!contact.objCon.Birthdate}" class="aaa" displayDatePicker="true"/>
                </td>
                <td class="setWidth">{!contact.objCon.Account.Name}</td>
            </tr>
        </aura:iteration>
    </table>
</ul> 
</aura:component>
MyContactListController.js:

({
    myAction : function(component, event, helper) {
        var action = component.get("c.getAllContacts");
        action.setCallback(this, function(data) {
            component.set("v.contacts", data.getReturnValue());
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(action);
    },

dateOnSelect : function(component, event, helper) {}
})
App:

<aura:application >
    <c:MyContactList /> 
</aura:application>
Apex Controller:

public class LightningContactController {
    @AuraEnabled
    public static List<Contact> getContacts() {
        return [Select Id, Name, Birthdate, AccountId, Account.Name, Email, Title, Phone 
                From Contact order by LastModifiedDate desc
                limit 10];
    }

@AuraEnabled
    public static list<contactWrapper> getAllContacts(){
        list<contactWrapper> lstC = new list<contactWrapper>();
        for(Contact objC : [Select Id, Name, Birthdate, AccountId, Account.Name, Email, Title, Phone From Contact])
        {
            lstC.add(new contactWrapper(true,objC));
        }
        return lstC;
    }

public class contactWrapper {
        @AuraEnabled
        public boolean blnActive;
        @AuraEnabled
        public Contact objCon;

public contactWrapper(boolean blnA, Contact objC){
            blnActive = blnA;
            objCon= objC;
        }
    }
}
Many Thanks, kalpesh
I've been asked to export data using dataloader from which I was able to export CSV files.

However I have been informed that these have delimiter being “,” this is causing us some problems with some of the data rows – and making it challenging for us to profile.

It appears that there are genuine commas in some of the address fields (and other such fields) and this then wrongly splits them into subsequent columns – impacting all of the remaining downstream columns.

Does the DataLoader provide the ability to export using other available delimiters?
Would you be so kind to request another export with the delimiter being pipe (“|” )  if at all possible please?

Hi,

I have a requirement to edit an objects date field from my lightning component. With the relationship between the objects I have to create a wrapper to display the records and necessary date fields.

When I use aura:iteration with the wrapper ui:inputdate does not work properly. The date the user selects from the calendar does not get updated on the UI, however the values is updated in the back end.

When I use aura:iteration with a list of any concrete object ui:inputdate works properly. The date the user selects from the calendar gets updated on the UI, and the values is also updated in the back end.

Has anyone faced a similar issue and know of any work around for the same?

Thanks
Vivian

Hi,

I have a requirement to edit an objects date field from my lightning component. With the relationship between the objects I have to create a wrapper to display the records and necessary date fields.

When I use aura:iteration with the wrapper ui:inputdate does not work properly. The date the user selects from the calendar does not get updated on the UI, however the values is updated in the back end.

When I use aura:iteration with a list of any concrete object ui:inputdate works properly. The date the user selects from the calendar gets updated on the UI, and the values is also updated in the back end.

Has anyone faced a similar issue and know of any work around for the same?

Thanks
Vivian