• Project Manager

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Following is my code.
<apex:actionFunction action="{!BusinessPartnering}" name="BusinessPartnering" oncomplete="onPageRerender();endProcess();ChangeBackgroundColor(//pass the value of <apex:param>');" reRender="AssessmentBody">
            <apex:param name="firstParam" assignTo="{!FunctionalAreaParam}" value="" />
        </apex:actionFunction>

Now here, I want to pass the <apex:param> value as a argument in ChangeBackgroundcolor() method. Can anyone help me with this?
Program not shownig error, but when i am editing and saving the phone number in account object, the corresponding contacts otherphone number is not changing.  please help.

trigger updatecontacts on Account (before update) {

map<id,account> m1=new map<id,account>();

for(integer i=0;i<trigger.new.size();i++)
    {
        if(trigger.old[i].phone!=trigger.new[i].phone)
        {
           m1.put(trigger.old[i].id,trigger.new[i]);
        }
    }

list<contact> cons=new list<contact>();
    for(contact c:[select id,accountid,otherphone from contact where id in:m1.keyset()])
    {
        account a1=m1.get(c.accountid);
        c.otherphone=a1.phone;
        cons.add(c);
    }

update cons;
}

Following is my code.
<apex:actionFunction action="{!BusinessPartnering}" name="BusinessPartnering" oncomplete="onPageRerender();endProcess();ChangeBackgroundColor(//pass the value of <apex:param>');" reRender="AssessmentBody">
            <apex:param name="firstParam" assignTo="{!FunctionalAreaParam}" value="" />
        </apex:actionFunction>

Now here, I want to pass the <apex:param> value as a argument in ChangeBackgroundcolor() method. Can anyone help me with this?
Hi I have 1000 reports and I want to get the all the filter conditions used in these reports. Is there any way to get all the filter conditions used in my reports at a single point of time.

Also, is there any way that i can save all the filter conditions for the 1000 reports in a spreadsheet.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi Guys,
  1. Until the Spring 15 release, Maps and Sets are Unordered Collections. So the returned order will be random.
  2. But beginning from Summer 15 release onwards, Maps and Set order is predictable. The order will be same that what you put from the beginning to end.
Example:
Map<String, String> orderedMap = new Map<String, String>();
orderedMap.put('Good', 'This is so good');
orderedMap.put('Bad', 'This is so bad');
System.debug(orderedMap);

If you run the above code snippet in Developer console you will get the returned order as below,

Until Spring 15 Release:

{Bad=This is so bad, Good=This is so good}

From Summer 15 Release:

{Good=This is so good, Bad=This is so bad}

This changes is not the API level, this is Schema level change. If anyone relying on the Map or Set order in your codes, change it as soon. 

Thanks.