• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I created this maintenance ticket and it should show in open activities but isn't. Plus it is not showing up in my tasks (which it should as I assigned it to myself). Thanks for your help.

User-added image
If a user does not have permission to delete a record, but they need to be able to do so when the status changes (IE to closed), how do you give the user permission to delete that particular record?
I am in the Global Actions section of the Recruiting App and created the New IT and Standard Positions.
I added 'New Position' to the Position object 'Status' picklist.
I was able to add 'New Position' in the predefined Field Values for the New Standard Position but not for the New IT Position, it just doesn't show up in the picklist.
I have gone over it 100 times but cannot figure it out....hoping someone can help.
Thanks!
I completed Modifying the User Experience as part of the Build a Suggestion Box App project and the updates are not showing on my phone. Having created the Suggestions object yesterday that is not showing either.

Also, I am unable to add a date for 'Implementation Date' on the browser app - it is not an option in any of the previous suggestions I created or new suggestions I make.

The process was verified so not sure what is going on....thanks!

In the Query Event Log Files section of the Event Monitoring module I am wondering why I can't view the events in the REST Explorer (ie the input code turned up an error saying:
service not found at: /services/data/v+<API+version>+.0/query?q=SELECT+Id+,+EventType+,+LogDate+,+LogFileLength+,+LogFile+FROM+EventLogFile+WHERE+EventType+=+'ReportExport'.

Is this perhaps because I don't have the correct permissions in my dev account to query event log files (event monitoring requires the “API Enabled” and “View Event Log File” permissions). 
If this is the case, how do I access those permissions? 

Thanks!
Hi,
I got this error message for the Routing Records with Approvals challenge, hopnig someone can help, thanks!

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []
I am receiving an error with the Using the Report Builder when checking this challenge: Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost. I have selected 'stage' and 'not equal to' then 'Closed Won' and again with 'Closed Lost'. I have redone it a few times and keep getting the error. Hoping you can help, thanks! 
Here is a screen shot:

User-added image
Hi,

I created this maintenance ticket and it should show in open activities but isn't. Plus it is not showing up in my tasks (which it should as I assigned it to myself). Thanks for your help.

User-added image
I am in the Global Actions section of the Recruiting App and created the New IT and Standard Positions.
I added 'New Position' to the Position object 'Status' picklist.
I was able to add 'New Position' in the predefined Field Values for the New Standard Position but not for the New IT Position, it just doesn't show up in the picklist.
I have gone over it 100 times but cannot figure it out....hoping someone can help.
Thanks!
In the Query Event Log Files section of the Event Monitoring module I am wondering why I can't view the events in the REST Explorer (ie the input code turned up an error saying:
service not found at: /services/data/v+<API+version>+.0/query?q=SELECT+Id+,+EventType+,+LogDate+,+LogFileLength+,+LogFile+FROM+EventLogFile+WHERE+EventType+=+'ReportExport'.

Is this perhaps because I don't have the correct permissions in my dev account to query event log files (event monitoring requires the “API Enabled” and “View Event Log File” permissions). 
If this is the case, how do I access those permissions? 

Thanks!
Hi,
I got this error message for the Routing Records with Approvals challenge, hopnig someone can help, thanks!

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []
I am receiving an error with the Using the Report Builder when checking this challenge: Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost. I have selected 'stage' and 'not equal to' then 'Closed Won' and again with 'Closed Lost'. I have redone it a few times and keep getting the error. Hoping you can help, thanks! 
Here is a screen shot:

User-added image
Hello, I have been facing some problems checking the challenge:
User-added image

I have tried different combinations for the amount 25000 -> 25,000 ->25.000 and changed the locale settings but I have not been able to pass the challenge.
This is the configuration of the report:
User-added image
If you could help would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.