• Member since 2015
  • Qualityze

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm developing a managed package.  In my development org I don't include the namespace when referencing fields in my VF pages (to allow development in multiple orgs). When I install the package in a new org (I'll call this the destination org) I am able to view the VF pages source (but not edit). The VF page reveals that most fields have had the namespace added but not all.

Any idea why this might be happening?
Hello There,

I am learning to use Salesforce DX. I set up the dev hub and trying to link namespace of my developer edition however, finding that the button itself is disabled The button name is - Link Namespace. Does anyone has went through such issue as well? Please, help me out.

Thanks.

[enter image description here]

Hi Friends ,

anyone heard about OWASP Zap Report ?? Scan request and response. i want create repohttps://eti-massemail.na24.visual.force.com/apex/MassEmail rt for one app of Salesforce. i face an issue in that.

1.) Browser XSS Protection is not enabled 2.) X-Content-Type-Options header missing

how can i resolve please help me if anyone know ??

Hello There,

I am learning to use Salesforce DX. I set up the dev hub and trying to link namespace of my developer edition however, finding that the button itself is disabled The button name is - Link Namespace. Does anyone has went through such issue as well? Please, help me out.

Thanks.