• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The challenge begins:

"To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode)."

Here my problem: these fields do not exist within my developer edition. The only thing I have is MailingAddress, whereas this challenge asks for a postal code field. Other documentation (https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=fields_useful_validation_formulas_contact.htm&language=en_US) refers to nonexistent fields like MailingStreet and MailingCountry. Or at least, they're nonexistent for me. Here's a screenshot:

User-added image

I can't create the missing fields myself, because then the API name would be "MailingPostalCode__c" etc. for custom fields, and that would be wrong.

Is my dev implementation flawed somehow? Any idea how I might fix that?
From this challenge: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/data_security/data_security_fields
The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.
The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.

Basic Account User profile went fine. The Account Rating permission set is the problem. I'm trying to edit field-level access within the Account object, but I get this screen that grey-outs any ability to set field permissions. I've looked around but can't find a fix. Can anyone here suggest how to break this logjam?

Account Rating Permission Set screenshot
The challenge begins:

"To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode)."

Here my problem: these fields do not exist within my developer edition. The only thing I have is MailingAddress, whereas this challenge asks for a postal code field. Other documentation (https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=fields_useful_validation_formulas_contact.htm&language=en_US) refers to nonexistent fields like MailingStreet and MailingCountry. Or at least, they're nonexistent for me. Here's a screenshot:

User-added image

I can't create the missing fields myself, because then the API name would be "MailingPostalCode__c" etc. for custom fields, and that would be wrong.

Is my dev implementation flawed somehow? Any idea how I might fix that?
From this challenge: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/data_security/data_security_fields
The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.
The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.

Basic Account User profile went fine. The Account Rating permission set is the problem. I'm trying to edit field-level access within the Account object, but I get this screen that grey-outs any ability to set field permissions. I've looked around but can't find a fix. Can anyone here suggest how to break this logjam?

Account Rating Permission Set screenshot
I have completed every challenge but this. Everything seems like normal but system keeps telling me this error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Service__c]: [Service__c]

I tried same challange with my another account to make sure i am not doing it wrong, and it's accepted by trailhead. But with this account it keeps telling that error. Don't know what to do, any clue?