• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Instead of standard related list of notes and atachments in customObject A, I want to transfer that notes and attachment data from customObject A to customObject B.
Here comes the actual requirement: Both objects are having standard page layouts. And no data (notes/attachment) should be created again for second object. We need to just display((notes/attachment)) what it is there for CustomObjectA records.

For this I am going for inline VF page in customObject B. How to create custom list of notes and attachment (not just using relatedlist tag in vf page, as i dont need edit or delete options).I want to build whatever is required. I am unable to query data from NotesAndAttachment object(objectA). Is there a better solution for this?
  • January 24, 2017
Hi,
 Have Someone Ever Encountered This Regarding Drawloop Document Generation I Have A Word File With All The Content;. It Has 3 Empty Sections {At Random Places} To Fill In With 2 Reports (Word Files) And Rich Text Field'S Data {From Case Object}. That Word Document Is Uploaded As Template In Drawloop.
So Here Comes The Actual Requirement. I Have Some Content (Word Files) Stored In Content Distribution Object (Which Are Getting There As Uploaded From Communities). So, Now While Im Generating Drawloop Starting From Case I Have To Collect The 2 Word Files Data And richtext Field'S Data And Merge It Onto The Existing Drawloop Template At Specific Sections And Generate A Single Final Word Document.
   Im Adding Traversal Of How These 2 Reports Are Related To Case Object.
Case> MemberCasedocument> Memberdocument [Content Delivery Exists As Related List On Memberdocument; Case Ando Memberdocument Are In Many To Many Relationship]
    Im Facing Issues Referencing Files From Salesforce Content Distribution Object, On Case Object, In Drawloop Generation. 
  • November 08, 2016
Hi, 
  I have a visualforce page where in a particular field I am using salesforce list attribute to display the fetched records from database via autocomplete. As per the autocomplete feature it's showing all the related records as per the user's search. Is there a way to limit number of records seen in autocomplete as it looks odd to display all records. I want to restrict it to show 10 names in autocomplete. Code im using is
              <apex:input label="office" value="{! selectedAccount }" list="{! Accounts}"  id="txt"  /> 
In apex controller im using a getter to fetch records through query and its been used by list attribute .

• October 19, 2016
In my org, platform encryption is enabled for account object's  'Name' field.  I have a requirement/functionality to write a query to pull the records using WHERE clause (where name like '%Test%'). Due to salesforce limitations on 'WHERE' clause for encrypted fields I have to go for sosl.
   But here comes the actual issue. When I use SOSL for querying it's not fetching the record that was created a moment ago. My actual functionality works like this: User creates a record and he would verify it by searching the record recently created. But I could only get the search result only after 30 to 40 seconds later. Its taking some buffer time to get the search result. Is there any alternative I could modify the query or any other way to query.
My sosl query: 'Find :strEsc in Name Fields RETURNING Account(Name,RecordType.Name) WHERE RecordTypeId = '001q000000bxHf4')';

• October 17, 2016
Hi, 
  I have a visualforce page where in a particular field I am using salesforce list attribute to display the fetched records from database via autocomplete. As per the autocomplete feature it's showing all the related records as per the user's search. Is there a way to limit number of records seen in autocomplete as it looks odd to display all records. I want to restrict it to show 10 names in autocomplete. Code im using is
              <apex:input label="office" value="{! selectedAccount }" list="{! Accounts}"  id="txt"  /> 
In apex controller im using a getter to fetch records through query and its been used by list attribute .

• October 19, 2016
In my org, platform encryption is enabled for account object's  'Name' field.  I have a requirement/functionality to write a query to pull the records using WHERE clause (where name like '%Test%'). Due to salesforce limitations on 'WHERE' clause for encrypted fields I have to go for sosl.
   But here comes the actual issue. When I use SOSL for querying it's not fetching the record that was created a moment ago. My actual functionality works like this: User creates a record and he would verify it by searching the record recently created. But I could only get the search result only after 30 to 40 seconds later. Its taking some buffer time to get the search result. Is there any alternative I could modify the query or any other way to query.
My sosl query: 'Find :strEsc in Name Fields RETURNING Account(Name,RecordType.Name) WHERE RecordTypeId = '001q000000bxHf4')';

• October 17, 2016
Hi All,

I have a custom object (Sub__c) which has a lookup relationship to Contact. I have 'Send an Email' button in Activity History related list on the custom object record's detail page. When I click 'Send an Email' button, 'Send an Email' edit page will be displayed. Now, when I select a particular template, the field 'To' should auto populate with the contact name. 

Please let me know how to achieve this. Thanks!User-added image
  • October 05, 2016
We are starting to use Cases to track customer questions/issues in SalesForce.  By default, the Case Owner is set to the logged in user.  If certain users enter a Case, we want it to automatically be assigned to a Queue (call it TestQueue).  I set up a case assignment rule that looks at 'Case: Case Owner' and if it is equal to myself, it should reassign the case to 'TestQueue'.  I've also tried setting 'Case: Case Owner' is not equal to some dummy value and I can't get the case to automatically be assigned to the queue.   Any guidance would be appreciated.  thx

Hi,

I have a number field on Case called "No_Case_owner_changes__c" which has a default value of 0.

When the Case is created, I have to set the value of the above field to 1 if the "Assign using active assignment rules" is unchecked.

But if the "Assign using active assignment rules" is not checked when the case is created, the value of the field should remain 0.

So, I wanted to know is there any way I can check if "Assign using active assignment rules" is checked or not in a Case trigger.

Any suggestion will be helpful

Thanks

Arvind