• Operations Manager
  • TELUS Communications

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Seeking a way to update case field after milestone processing. We have tried several options like flow with process builder, apex trigger (with/without @Future annotation) but ... whatever we try .... case field is not updated.

To sketch the scenario:
On the case, we would like to have a field to contain the deadline for the active milestone. So when we complete the current milestone ... this custom field get's populated with the deadline.

Now we can do this whenever a field update on the case has been performed ... but it seems that milestone processing takes place after triggers and after process builder. I have seen some samples out there but  ... I'm having a hard time to get this working while it sounds so easy.

- milestone is completed / case deadline is populated by next milestone

All help & support is much appreciated.
Seeking a way to update case field after milestone processing. We have tried several options like flow with process builder, apex trigger (with/without @Future annotation) but ... whatever we try .... case field is not updated.

To sketch the scenario:
On the case, we would like to have a field to contain the deadline for the active milestone. So when we complete the current milestone ... this custom field get's populated with the deadline.

Now we can do this whenever a field update on the case has been performed ... but it seems that milestone processing takes place after triggers and after process builder. I have seen some samples out there but  ... I'm having a hard time to get this working while it sounds so easy.

- milestone is completed / case deadline is populated by next milestone

All help & support is much appreciated.