Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I want to make a deployment and i recive the next error for the Account object:
File Name:    objects/Account.object
Full Name:  Account.DunsNumber
 Action:  NO ACTION
  Result:  FAILED
  Problem: Could not resolve standard field's name.
I mentioned that I recive more errors like the error above.
Can anyone help me?
Hi,
I made a webservice class and i want to make a Login method, can anyone give me an exemple of code for the salesforce login? 
Thanks!
Hi,
I want to integrate Force.com with a website.I have my custom object Lead__c and I want to make my custom Web-to-Lead.
Ca anyone explain me step by step what I have to do?
Thank you!
Hi,
I make a visualforce page where i create a new Contact. How can I display  an error message if I can't insert the record in the Database? I want to display the message like in the picture below.
User-added image
Hi,
I have a visualforce page for a new record. When the user click save, if he try to save an existing record I want to open a visualforce page with information about that record and tell him that the record already exists in database.
Can anyone explain me how it does?
Hi,
I have a visulforce page where I create an Account record and in the Controller I set the RecordType for that record, but when I try to insert the record in the database I recive an error message : Attempt to de-reference a null object.
This is my code:

result.RecordType.Name='Persoane fizice';
  insert result;

Can anybody tell me how can i set the recordtype name?

Hi,
I have a visualforce page for a new record. When the user click save, if he try to save an existing record I want to open a visualforce page with information about that record and tell him that the record already exists in database.
Can anyone explain me how it does?