• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was trying to get the content from this page: [https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000321501&type=1&mode=1] but it has gone: 404.

This is an important page and I really need the content for a write up for our CISO (who will not unblock the IP addresses in fear that Salesforce will spam everyone)

Does anyone have that content saved anywhere (why would you, its on t'internet)?
Does anyone here work at Salesforce and can work out why this important resource was dropped?
We have a picklist called Reasons. It is a required field on all page layouts.

We use it for determining reasons Won and Lost. The values for each of these are different so we use standard dependency between Stage and Reasons. (This seems pretty standard)

The issue is that there are no reasons for any stage other than Closed Stages and the Kanban view doesn't allow us to move Opportunities to open stages as it presents the Dependent Picklist in a dialog but there is nothing to select.

Thoughts? Do we need to do this is a different way for lightning?

I've been having a lot of fun with Trailhead but this error has me stumped. The view is there and correctly created.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LCZQNSJQ
I've been having a lot of fun with Trailhead but this error has me stumped. The view is there and correctly created.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LCZQNSJQ

Hi All,

In attempting to compile the first test class provided in the 'Explore Custom Transaction Security Policies' module, I receive 2 compile errors.

The first was around line 29, where the semi colon beside eventData needs to be moved outside of the right parenthesis.

However after trying to compile after that change there is another error complaining that the platform field of the LoginHistory object (declared as loginHistoryObj for our instance) is not writeable.  Below are the lines of importance...

/* Create a history object that has Platform = Android 4. */
    LoginHistory loginHistoryObj = new LoginHistory();
    loginHistoryObj.Platform = 'Android 4';  <----
this is where the compile is complaining (Error: Compile Error: Field is not writeable: LoginHistory.Platform at line 7 column 5)

I checked the LoginHistory Object documentation, and it looks like it should be writeable to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions? or is this a bug of some sort?

Hello,

I can't save my developments in Eclipse Force.com IDE directly to the server.

When I click the disk to save the current modifications,

I have to click "save to server" separately.

On my Eclipse Log-file is the following entry:

!ENTRY com.salesforce.ide.core 2 0 2011-06-27 16:38:40.628
!MESSAGE  WARN [2011-06-27 16:38:40,627] (DefaultBuilder.java:applyDirtyMarkers:85) - TODO: apply 'Save locally only...' markers on each resource

If some one can tell me, where I can find the mistake, it would be very helpful.

The header of the log-file:

java.version=1.6.0_26
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=de_DE
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product

I am using Force.com IDE version 20.0.1.20101112

and Eclipse Helios Service Release 2

in Eclipse -> Project -> "Automatic Building" is activated.

It would be nice, if some one has an idea.

kind regards

Alexander

Hi All,

In attempting to compile the first test class provided in the 'Explore Custom Transaction Security Policies' module, I receive 2 compile errors.

The first was around line 29, where the semi colon beside eventData needs to be moved outside of the right parenthesis.

However after trying to compile after that change there is another error complaining that the platform field of the LoginHistory object (declared as loginHistoryObj for our instance) is not writeable.  Below are the lines of importance...

/* Create a history object that has Platform = Android 4. */
    LoginHistory loginHistoryObj = new LoginHistory();
    loginHistoryObj.Platform = 'Android 4';  <----
this is where the compile is complaining (Error: Compile Error: Field is not writeable: LoginHistory.Platform at line 7 column 5)

I checked the LoginHistory Object documentation, and it looks like it should be writeable to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions? or is this a bug of some sort?