• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am developing an app, for my practise, to provide solution to a restaurant for there billing, keeping track of new/old recipes , customers and there feedback, and some more features.

I am stuck with billing layout.

One possible solution i thought was to make a

1. VisualPage page which will have fields like Serial Number, Item Name(text Box with dynamic Search), Quantity and Price(in a table form). When i Search the item name and i select a recommendation, price related to that item gets updated in that row.
2. We can dynamically add rows for each item which was served. for this i need to have a button, maybe, which after clicking would add a new row so that the new item can be searched and added.
3. finally when all items are added, there should be a button which when clicked will generate a unique bill number and the total amount will be output in the same page.

i understand i have given a very naive description of the problem. Still, if anyone can help me with the concept and how to go about it??

Hi all,

I'm creating my own custom Lookup popup page and it's gone brilliantly, the only problem I have is that the results are going off the bottom of the page.  I've wrapped the table in a div and set overflow to auto but it's still not working unless I set a fixed height to the div which I don't want to do if possible - the standard lookup page doesn't seem to since the results table always stretches to the bottom of the screen and a large results set causes a scroll bar to appear.  I want the same functionality.  Here's the code and style:

<style>
	.dTable{
		border: 1px solid #E0E3E5;
		line-height:130%;
		-webkit-border-radius: 5px;
		-moz-border-radius: 5px;
		border-radius: 5px;
		width:100%;
		overflow:auto;
	}
</style>

<div id="results" style="width: 100%; height:100%; overflow:auto; display:block;">
  &#60;&nbsp;&nbsp;
  <apex:outputLabel id="clearLabel" value="Clear Search Results" onclick="clearResultDiv();"/>
  <br />
  <apex:outputLabel styleClass="h2" value="Search Results" rendered="{!hasResults}"/>
  <apex:outputLabel styleClass="h2" value="All Application Engineers" rendered="{!NOT(hasResults)}"/>
  <apex:dataTable id="resultsTable" value="{!searchedAppEngs}" var="u" styleClass="dTable" headerClass="tHeader" columnClasses="tCol">
    <apex:column headerValue="Application Engineer (Sorted by surname)" width="100%">
      <apex:outputLabel id="nameLabel" value="{!u.Name}" onclick="selectUser('{!u.Id}');"/>
    </apex:column>
  </apex:dataTable>
</div>

Anyone want to be my CSS hero?!  Thanks in advance!