• Member since 2015
  • 7dots

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to deploy the xml package for Customer_Interaction__b.object using the workbench for this unit. However I deploy and get success message in workbench but cannot see any big object.
  • I did see on the unit page it says that the examples are written for api unit 41.0 but my workbench doesnt allow me to go beyond 40. Does this matter?
  • My trailhead playground is on winter 18.
  • Does it matter what the file name for the object and permission set? (I do have the package.xml)
  • I have tried with and without having 'Single package' selected in workbench deploy
  • I have double checked the workbench is logged into the correct org
User-added image
User-added image

I follow the trailhead module  (Set Up an Einstein Bot) but when I test my bot i--> Live chat is working with an agent but my bot isn't sowing up.
Someone un idee whats the problem?  When no agent is active live chat says --> No agents are available
Sorry that we are not able to chat with you. Come back later or try again.

==> Why my bot is not starting?

Bot is linked with my chat button.

Livechat is active on my bot.

Mail and api is linked.

Is there anyone who wants to be so kind to deliver an org, where I can log in to get these two badges. These are the only two badges I need to get and I do not want to download tools for 5 lines code. I am a mac user and have already done the ios app.

thx
Hi 

I have a custom component (lightning) to recieve and send  messages.
know I want to add the functionality to add and view emoji icons like now in chatter.

I have tested a lot of javascript and jquery examples, it works fine in html but not in my component.

can some help me please
Hi on step 3 of the trailhead badge « picklist Administration » I get this error see image. User-added image
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/knowledge_essentials/knowledge_essentials_publish

Build Your Knowledge Base on trailhead

I have created and published an knowledge article but I still get this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the published Knowledge article.

Can someone help me please?
Hi on step 3 of the trailhead badge « picklist Administration » I get this error see image. User-added image

I follow the trailhead module  (Set Up an Einstein Bot) but when I test my bot i--> Live chat is working with an agent but my bot isn't sowing up.
Someone un idee whats the problem?  When no agent is active live chat says --> No agents are available
Sorry that we are not able to chat with you. Come back later or try again.

==> Why my bot is not starting?

Bot is linked with my chat button.

Livechat is active on my bot.

Mail and api is linked.

This unit is being pushed as intermediate even though it is missing critical steps towards making use of the material it is presenting, such as step-by-step information how to successfully push the metadata we create and make use of the permissions we are uploading.

As far as I can tell, I am successfully uploading the Customer_interaction_Big_Object.permissionSet through ForceIDE, as I get no errors after save to server, but then this permission set isn't available for me to assign to anyone when I look in the SFDC setup UI for permission sets.

And then I can't upload the data because the object isn't writable, presumably because I don't have permissions.

Morever, the sample "Apex" script isn't even valid Apex.  For examples:
* There shouldn't be any angle brackets in: <Customer_Interaction__b> bo = new Customer_Interaction__b();
* Strings should use single quotes, not double quotes: bo.Account__c = "001R000000302D3";
* Play_Duration__c was defined as a number, not text (and again, double quotes!): bo.Play_Duration__c = "25";

Doesn't anyone give these articles a test drive before publishing them to people who will rely on them?
I am trying to deploy the xml package for Customer_Interaction__b.object using the workbench for this unit. However I deploy and get success message in workbench but cannot see any big object.
  • I did see on the unit page it says that the examples are written for api unit 41.0 but my workbench doesnt allow me to go beyond 40. Does this matter?
  • My trailhead playground is on winter 18.
  • Does it matter what the file name for the object and permission set? (I do have the package.xml)
  • I have tried with and without having 'Single package' selected in workbench deploy
  • I have double checked the workbench is logged into the correct org
User-added image
User-added image

I have built the reports and dashboards as outlined in the requirements, but I'm getting the following error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn't find a component with the title 'My Top Accounts'."  
User-added image

However, I have the component on the dashboard as you can see below.
User-added image
What am I missing?