• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, we have an apex controller method that is called by a NEW button. We are using Lightning Record Pages. The controller redirects to a URL that is supposed to display a Case page layout that is assigned to a recordtype. The recordtype is passed in the URL, but the page still displays the default page layout. Can anyone give an idea why this is happening?

reType = cse.recordTypeId;
 returnURL = new PageReference('/500/e?nooverride=1&recordtype=' + rtype);
returnURL.setRedirect(true);
return returnURL;
  • March 31, 2020
Hello All,

I'm successful in generating a multi-worksheet workbook in Excel from VF using MS xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet  and XML. Problem is if I try to include more than one Table per worksheet, only the first worksheet is generated.  

I would think this setup would work:

<Worksheet ss:Name="Sheet 1">
  <Table x:FullColumns="1" x:FullRows="1">
  ....[[CONTENT Table 1]]
</Table>
  ....[[CONTENT Table 2]]
</Table>
</Worksheet>

Each table has its own repeater, with values of separate lists from the Controller. Is there some setting or attribute that I need to consider in order to get more than one table per sheet to appear?

Thanks for any help!

P.T.
  • November 19, 2015
Hello, we have an apex controller method that is called by a NEW button. We are using Lightning Record Pages. The controller redirects to a URL that is supposed to display a Case page layout that is assigned to a recordtype. The recordtype is passed in the URL, but the page still displays the default page layout. Can anyone give an idea why this is happening?

reType = cse.recordTypeId;
 returnURL = new PageReference('/500/e?nooverride=1&recordtype=' + rtype);
returnURL.setRedirect(true);
return returnURL;
  • March 31, 2020
Hello All,

I'm successful in generating a multi-worksheet workbook in Excel from VF using MS xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet  and XML. Problem is if I try to include more than one Table per worksheet, only the first worksheet is generated.  

I would think this setup would work:

<Worksheet ss:Name="Sheet 1">
  ....[[CONTENT Table 1]]
</Table>
  ....[[CONTENT Table 2]]
</Table>
</Worksheet>

Each table has its own repeater, with values of separate lists from the Controller. Is there some setting or attribute that I need to consider in order to get more than one table per sheet to appear?

Thanks for any help!

P.T.
  • November 19, 2015