• Analyst
  • Cyient Europe Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Today I have tried to take challenges in two modules but it does not work. I perform the excercise but then the Challenge evaluation does not work even if I am logged in in the Developper Edition.
Hi there,
As a recently cetrified ADM201, I may be going on some small scale projects in the immediate future. As the exam is quite different than real world implementation, I am still quite unsure as to what to expect when integrating salesforce in a new company. Are the any tips or advice on offer regarding what I should be looking for from the company? What seps tp follow in the setting up process etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated

My Question is

Do India Have Oppuritinities For Freshers in Salesforce ?

I am looking for a job

Our client is a small consultancy, allowing you to make a difference to the company. As a Salesforce Project Manager you be involved in projects that help charities and non-profit organisations to get the best from their system and ultimately help to raise more money for their causes. Although their Head Office is in London, they have bases in various countries around the globe.

Contact us now on rod@resourceondemand.com to know more

http://resourceondemand.com/career/project-manager-london-35k-to-45k-permanent-ref-1467/
Hi,
I am a self-taught 'Salesforce Certified Administrator' and MBA graduate in the USA seeking to build a career as a SFDC Admin/BA. I am looking for my first project with Salesforce and I'm in search of opportunites with the possibility to work remotely! Any internships or similar roles would be of immense help! I have previous expereince with Business Analysis, Reports creation, data analysis in Excel, database design in SQL Server etc... Please touch base to see if I can be your next hire..!!!

Hello, I am currently working a full - time job as Salesforce. Com administrator/Tier1 and Tier 2 Production Support.  I have a need to reduce the number of working hours per week and looking for an opportunity that would allow to work up to 25 hours a week and remote. I have 12+ years of Salesforce. Com experience and currently preparing to get the certification. 

If anyone has any availability, please kindly contact me - 224-715-0653 and/or rosalin_charath@yahoo.com.