• Senior Consultant
  • Appirio

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So am trying to update a time/date field on a Lead object based on when a Task was completed. From my research I found it requires to use the process builder to fire off a flow. The issue I am having is my time/date process is updating all Leads and not the specific Lead record in which the Task was associated with. Not sure what field or variable to use in Flow Designer/Process Buider to specify the Lead Record to update
  • November 02, 2015
Hello All,

We've created a custom object called Sales Line Item that has a Master-Detail relationship with Account.  Additionally, we've created a second custom object called Customer Satisfaction Survey that has a Master-Detail relationship with Sales Line Item.  (we want to occasionally send out a survey for particular sales, so it needs to be linked to the Sales Line Item).

The set up looks like this:

standard object: Account
          custom object 1: Sales Line Item (linked to Account)
                   custom object 2: Customer Satisfaction Survey (linked to Sales Line Item)

My issue is that I'd like the Customer Satisfaction Surveys to appear as a related list under Account, but it does not show up as an option.  There would a max of one survey per Sales Line Item, but multiple surveys per Account...so it makes sense to have the related list under Account.  I know a custom object can have only one M-D field, which doesn't allow us to directly link customer object 2 (Customer Satisfaction Survey) to the standard object (Account).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Hello

Trying to verify a challenge but hitting the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the correct dashboard state. Please verify the endpoint and results are correct. I have connected Trailhead to my dev org but perhaps since the dev org is in Swedish it is unable to verify the work I did?

Trail:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_dashboard_designer_basics/units/wave_add_key_metrics_evaluate_business

Dev org:
https://eu11.salesforce.com/analytics/wave/wave.apexp?tsid=02u0Y0000013781
philip@wavey.se

Perhaps something else I can try?
I'm an experienced APEX developer, but new to Process Builder.  I have a record (Contract, on insert) with a lookup field to a "Master" type file (ie the names of 'services' we offer).  If the Service__c field was left blank - I want to populate it with a record ID from our service master object. 

I know that I can do with with a trigger without much effort, but in an effort to use the declarative part of the system as much as possible, I was wondering if there was a way to do it in a Flow or Process Builder?
So am trying to update a time/date field on a Lead object based on when a Task was completed. From my research I found it requires to use the process builder to fire off a flow. The issue I am having is my time/date process is updating all Leads and not the specific Lead record in which the Task was associated with. Not sure what field or variable to use in Flow Designer/Process Buider to specify the Lead Record to update
  • November 02, 2015
Hi All,

I have two objects like Event and Registration. In both objects are having invoice as related list. From both objects, i want to create new Invoice. 
So that i want to create new custom button on invoice using URL with help of IF condition. because depending on object clicking that value should be auto populate field in new invoice page.
getting error like " URL No Longer Exists " and Address Bar showing like this: https://na16.salesforce.com/servlet/if(a04j0000009RESq)%7Bwindow.alert(You%20must%20populate%20the%20Field%20before%20using%20this%20button);%7Delse%7B/a0o/e?CF00Nj0000000OfdG=R-00103&CF00Nj0000000OfdG_lkid=a04j0000009RESq&retURL=%2Fa04j0000009RESq}

i tried like this 
if({!Registrations__c.Id})
{
/a0o/e?CF00Nj0000000OfdG={!Registrations__c.Name}&CF00Nj0000000OfdG_lkid={!Registrations__c.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Registrations__c.Id}
}else{
/a0o/e?CF00Nj0000000OfdG={!Event__c.Name}&CF00Nj0000000OfdG_lkid={!Event__c.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Event__c.Id}

}

I appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Rakesh
Has anyone created a trigger to populate the long/lat fields for location with a trigger using something like the Google API and the mailing address fields\?
Hello All,

We've created a custom object called Sales Line Item that has a Master-Detail relationship with Account.  Additionally, we've created a second custom object called Customer Satisfaction Survey that has a Master-Detail relationship with Sales Line Item.  (we want to occasionally send out a survey for particular sales, so it needs to be linked to the Sales Line Item).

The set up looks like this:

standard object: Account
          custom object 1: Sales Line Item (linked to Account)
                   custom object 2: Customer Satisfaction Survey (linked to Sales Line Item)

My issue is that I'd like the Customer Satisfaction Surveys to appear as a related list under Account, but it does not show up as an option.  There would a max of one survey per Sales Line Item, but multiple surveys per Account...so it makes sense to have the related list under Account.  I know a custom object can have only one M-D field, which doesn't allow us to directly link customer object 2 (Customer Satisfaction Survey) to the standard object (Account).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

I am receiving the following error in the Creating Global Quick Actions Trailhead module challenge - "The global quick action was not created or it was not named 'New Detailed Account' "

Have read the previous posts and suggestions to fix, but my Global Actions are identical to the correct responses and the Publisher Layouts are displayed.  When I go into Chatter and Home on one of the Apps, I still do not see the New Detailed Account action listed in the feed though.  Is there some other setting I need to fix that will enable this to display BESIDES the Global Page Layout??
User-added imageUser-added image
User-added image