• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello. I am trying to complete the Trailhead  "Build a Gauge Chart That Visually Identifies Regional Data Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics"  and receiving the following error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org.

I have had no other issues completing other Wave/Analytics Trailheads. I am just hung up on completing this one.  I have created two other dev orgs and still receive the same message. I have confirmed I have the correct PSL and Permission sets; however, I did notice the licenses are not called Analytics Cloud Platform but Einstein Analytics Platform.  

Is there any way to get around this error? I tried searching the community but did not see any resolution to this specific issue.  I realize the name changed back in either June/July 2017 and do not have a dev org created earlier this year.

Thanks!
Karen
Hi all, 

Still get the error message of the challenge 3) Create Seed Bank Agencies: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We can't find Agency records in the Account object.

Tried to follow all the steps of other earlier questions, no success sofar. And start from scratch again Am i missing a step? 

Please help me! 
Hello. I am trying to complete the Trailhead  "Build a Gauge Chart That Visually Identifies Regional Data Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics"  and receiving the following error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org.

I have had no other issues completing other Wave/Analytics Trailheads. I am just hung up on completing this one.  I have created two other dev orgs and still receive the same message. I have confirmed I have the correct PSL and Permission sets; however, I did notice the licenses are not called Analytics Cloud Platform but Einstein Analytics Platform.  

Is there any way to get around this error? I tried searching the community but did not see any resolution to this specific issue.  I realize the name changed back in either June/July 2017 and do not have a dev org created earlier this year.

Thanks!
Karen
PROJECT: Build a Gauge Chart That Visually Identifies Regional Data Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics 

I have set up a new developer org 5 times .. no luck
Hi Everyone!

When trying to veryfy the first challenge in "Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics" I am receiving the following error,

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org.

This is a brand new org. and setup as outlined on the trail.
The org. is connected and lunched - I have repeated this multiple times.

Permission Set Licenses

The error is talking about "Analytics Cloud Platform" licenses which indeed do not exist the licenses available here are "Analytics Cloud Explorer & Analytics Platform" which are Permission Set Licenses.

Any useful suggestion here is highly appricated.
PROJECT: Build a Gauge Chart That Visually Identifies Regional Data Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics 

I have set up a new developer org 5 times .. no luck