• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a installed managed package. The package has a visual force page which is put as a button on the detailed page. The controller for the viusal force page is not defined global and hence I cannot see that code. 

I also have another custom button on the list view of the same object. I would like to call the visual force page of the installed package after my own logic in the custom button (visual force page with controller). 

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks,

I have a installed managed package. The package has a visual force page which is put as a button on the detailed page. The controller for the viusal force page is not defined global and hence I cannot see that code. 

I also have another custom button on the list view of the same object. I would like to call the visual force page of the installed package after my own logic in the custom button (visual force page with controller). 

Is there any way to do that?

Thanks,

hi, below is validation rule on date but still i do have err
Error: Syntax error. Extra ','
IF(ISPICKVAL(Account.Type,"Prospect") && DAY(CloseDate) < Today()), true,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Account.Type,"Customer - Direct") && DAY(CloseDate) > Today()), true,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Account.Type,"Customer - Channel") && DAY(CloseDate) > Today()), true,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Account.Type,"Customer") && DAY(CloseDate) > Today(),true, false))
hi im on error when
Opportunity Close date should be in future if account type is prospect else if account type is customer (Opportunity Close date should be in future if account type is prospect else if account type is customer it should be past date

IF(ISPICKVAL( Account.Type,"Prospect") && DAY(CloseDate) < Today()), true,
IF(ISPICKVAL( Account.Type,"Customer ") && DAY(CloseDate) >Today()), true, false)))
I'm looking for a way to create a validation rule on a particular picklist field value. It's looking more like I'll need a trigger for this particular request, and I'm not the best when it comes to writing triggers or classes.
Seeing as I'm the only Salesforce developer on site, I'm hoping for assistance in this task.

Here's how the rule goes:
For the Asset ID custom object, on only the Geotab record type, if the field Activation Status equals 'Complete', then the following fields are required:

MyAdmin Activation Date <> Blank
MyAdmin Plan <> Blank
Geotab Billing <> Blank
Customer Type <> Blank
Service Plan <> Blank
Primary Billing Party <> Blank
JDE Service Account <> Blank
Billing Start Date <> Blank
Recurring Revenue <> Blank