• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have logged in as administrator User in developer edition, How can I create sandbox ?? I have clicked on setup menu but there is no option of sandbox available. I clicked on deployment settings but it shows Insufficient Privileges ? ? Is sandbox feature is available in developer edition. kindly help?
Here's the scenario -- I couldn't complete a Trailhead Multiple choice challenge because my iPad would not allow selection of choices using Safari or Chrome. Once I got home, I rushed to the page to answer the challenge -- and impulsively clicked the "Check Challenge..." button before answering any questions!

Got an error that said, "You must answer all of the questions..." Understandable! But I also lost 50 points on what was an obvious mistake!

Submitted feedback -- but watch out in the meantime!

Otherwise, with regard to Trailhead, it's Love; pure & simple. :-)
Hello All,

I have completed 16 badges in trailhead. I have also posted all challenges on twitter which I have completed. But still I didn't get any response from the trailhead for my achievement. Please suggest me what should I do for the same.
User-added image
Thanks in Advance.
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to make your trailhead badges visible within your production Salesforce org ?

Today, I can see a badge in the "developer.salesforce.com" org  in "my developer profile".
Is it possible to see the same badge linked to my user in the production instance (for ex: "naXX.salesforce.com") ?
I have logged in as administrator User in developer edition, How can I create sandbox ?? I have clicked on setup menu but there is no option of sandbox available. I clicked on deployment settings but it shows Insufficient Privileges ? ? Is sandbox feature is available in developer edition. kindly help?