• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,
I'm facing below error.
System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [ProcessDefinitionId, CurrentNodeId]: [ProcessDefinitionId, CurrentNodeId]

Thanks
KMK
  • November 28, 2019
Hi Team,
If Opportunity Contact(custom field lookup to user) have below hierachy than opportunity  owner.
can we give access opportunity Contact(custom field lookup to user) to add,delete  opportunity team member to  salesforce.
Please suggest here

Thanks
KMK

• November 15, 2019
Hi ,

Custom object to display all contacts associated to Accounts on the Custom object to a specified Campaign.
Any one have any idea how to dispaly specified Campaign

Thanks
KMK

• September 19, 2019
Hi ,

I need to select a specific value from Lead object field("Lead score" custom field) when convert Lead to opportunity i'm overiring the standard page and i need to display on vf page and selected value i need to populate in opportunity object field called "Lead score"
EX: Lead score is the multipick list value 
 when the opportunity was created is used the value first in the list.
Lead score = ABC, 123, TEST
 I have selected the "123" when convert Lead to opportunity.

Oppty field should be Lead score = 123
Thanks
KMK
  • June 24, 2019
Hi Team,
What is mean by 
Historical trend reporting with charts is supported in Lightning Experience?

Thanks
KMK
  • May 07, 2019
Hi All,

Any one have any idea how to use "Cumulus". can you share me any one link for downloaded this i mean trail version.
"Cumulus” related to the deployment.

Thanks
KMK
  • April 19, 2019
Hi All,
How to delete bulk inActive picklist values.

EX : I have a field called "Assesst__c"(Data type - Multi Picklist)
there are 500 Inactive picklist values. I need to all at once how to do.?
Can any one tell me please?

Thanks
KMK
  • April 09, 2019
Hi All,
Through custom coding and not a configuration.
I want to Map Contact to Opportunity Custom field while converting Lead.
I'm able to map Existing contact and Account name but after conveting Lead newly created contact i need to Map.Please any one have any Idea?

Thanks
KMK
  • March 25, 2019
Hi ,
How to Replace old picklist value to new picklist values.
It's throwing an error when i'm replacing new picklist value.
EX : "abc" old picklist value
I'm replacing bcd instead of "abc".
Error: The picklist value "bcd" that you're trying to replace doesn't exist for this picklist.

Thanks
KmK
  • March 14, 2019
PROCESS buider ; WHEN record is created and it's edited.
I'm trying to send an email for newley created contact Record when picklist level__c field is "secondary".

AND(
NOT(ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE([Contact].Level__c),"Secondary")) &&
ISPICKVAL([Contact].Level__c,"Secondary")
)

Or

AND(
TEXT([Contact].Level__c) = "Secondary",
TEXT(PRIORVALUE([Contact].Level__c)) <> "Secondary"
)
i  have tried above two ways but it's not working for me. Can you please any one can help
  • March 12, 2019
Hi All,
Please can you any one let me know how to add 
Add Account Team Members to Opportunity Teams in Lightning Experience

Regards
KMK
  • February 01, 2019
Hi,

when we trying to open the opportunity we are getting below error . can you please suggest here 
Too many SOQL queries: 101 
An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Thanks
KMK
  • November 29, 2018
Hi ,

Please let me know how to hide the field in report filter condition but field should display in report should be hide only report add filter condition.

Thanks
kmk
  • November 29, 2018
Code has witten in ClassName implements system.schedulable 
First error: [REQUEST_RUNNING_TOO_LONG] Your request was running for too long, and has been stopped

Thanks
KMK
  • October 29, 2018
Hi,
Page which will display all accounts in the org, there should be one button for Add Account. On click of this button, popup will ask for account details (Mandatory details only) and after click on submit button this new account will add to DB, go to previous page and previous page also will refresh.

Thanks
KMK
  • October 23, 2018
Hi ,

Please help on this how to create test for ContentVersion i have to run this in User context. When I'm running i'm getting List out of bound exception.

Thanks,
KMK
  • October 03, 2018
Hi Team,
Can you any help me on this i'm creating test data to cover the code for  AsyncApexJob Bactch class but it is not covering. 

public Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC){ 
        string soqlQuery = 'Select Id, Status, NumberOfErrors, JobItemsProcessed, TotalJobItems, CreatedBy.Email,'+ 
                                        'ExtendedStatus from AsyncApexJob where Status = \'Failed\'';
        /*
        AsyncApexJob jobInfo = [Select Id, Status, NumberOfErrors, JobItemsProcessed, TotalJobItems, CreatedBy.Email, ExtendedStatus from AsyncApexJob where Status = : 'Failed' limit 1];                                      
        system.debug('AsyncApexJob:' + jobInfo) ; 
        */

if(test.isRunningTest()) {
            soqlQuery +=' limit 1';

}
        return database.getQueryLocator(soqlQuery);                  

}
  • September 28, 2018
Hi ,
Any one have any idea after login into salesforce(Browser Internet explorer ) users unable to open  Internet explorer are getting blank page.

Thanks,
KMK
  • September 17, 2018
Hi, 

I have one query, How to show and Hide the fields in standard lightning experience. Any replies much appreciated. Thank you.
  • August 01, 2018
Hi, 

I am trying to access visual force page through base url as below. But I am receiving an error message saying "Your account has been disabled
Your company administrator has disabled access to the system for you. Please contact your administrator for more information "

But when go to Visual force page and click on Preview its working. Any  thoughts why its happenning so. 
  • July 04, 2018
Hi All,

Any one have any idea how to use "Cumulus". can you share me any one link for downloaded this i mean trail version.
"Cumulus” related to the deployment.

Thanks
KMK
  • April 19, 2019
Hi All,
How to delete bulk inActive picklist values.

EX : I have a field called "Assesst__c"(Data type - Multi Picklist)
there are 500 Inactive picklist values. I need to all at once how to do.?
Can any one tell me please?

Thanks
KMK
  • April 09, 2019
Hi All,
Through custom coding and not a configuration.
I want to Map Contact to Opportunity Custom field while converting Lead.
I'm able to map Existing contact and Account name but after conveting Lead newly created contact i need to Map.Please any one have any Idea?

Thanks
KMK
  • March 25, 2019
Hi ,
How to Replace old picklist value to new picklist values.
It's throwing an error when i'm replacing new picklist value.
EX : "abc" old picklist value
I'm replacing bcd instead of "abc".
Error: The picklist value "bcd" that you're trying to replace doesn't exist for this picklist.

Thanks
KmK
  • March 14, 2019
PROCESS buider ; WHEN record is created and it's edited.
I'm trying to send an email for newley created contact Record when picklist level__c field is "secondary".

AND(
NOT(ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE([Contact].Level__c),"Secondary")) &&
ISPICKVAL([Contact].Level__c,"Secondary")
)

Or

AND(
TEXT([Contact].Level__c) = "Secondary",
TEXT(PRIORVALUE([Contact].Level__c)) <> "Secondary"
)
i  have tried above two ways but it's not working for me. Can you please any one can help
  • March 12, 2019
Hi All,
Please can you any one let me know how to add 
Add Account Team Members to Opportunity Teams in Lightning Experience

Regards
KMK
  • February 01, 2019
Hi ,

Please let me know how to hide the field in report filter condition but field should display in report should be hide only report add filter condition.

Thanks
kmk
  • November 29, 2018
Code has witten in ClassName implements system.schedulable 
First error: [REQUEST_RUNNING_TOO_LONG] Your request was running for too long, and has been stopped

Thanks
KMK
  • October 29, 2018
Hi,
Page which will display all accounts in the org, there should be one button for Add Account. On click of this button, popup will ask for account details (Mandatory details only) and after click on submit button this new account will add to DB, go to previous page and previous page also will refresh.

Thanks
KMK
  • October 23, 2018
Hi Team,
Can you any help me on this i'm creating test data to cover the code for  AsyncApexJob Bactch class but it is not covering. 

public Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC){ 
        string soqlQuery = 'Select Id, Status, NumberOfErrors, JobItemsProcessed, TotalJobItems, CreatedBy.Email,'+ 
                                        'ExtendedStatus from AsyncApexJob where Status = \'Failed\'';
        /*
        AsyncApexJob jobInfo = [Select Id, Status, NumberOfErrors, JobItemsProcessed, TotalJobItems, CreatedBy.Email, ExtendedStatus from AsyncApexJob where Status = : 'Failed' limit 1];                                      
        system.debug('AsyncApexJob:' + jobInfo) ; 
        */

if(test.isRunningTest()) {
            soqlQuery +=' limit 1';

}
        return database.getQueryLocator(soqlQuery);                  

}
  • September 28, 2018
Hi ,
Any one have any idea after login into salesforce(Browser Internet explorer ) users unable to open  Internet explorer are getting blank page.

Thanks,
KMK
  • September 17, 2018
Hi,

I want to display document content in lightning component, how should i do it ? Please suggest some work around. Thank you.
  • June 28, 2018
how to remove Standard button from related list in salesforce and assign to particular profiles (or)Specific users.

I know how to remove : Standard button from related list but i need to know assign to particular profiles (or)Specific users.

Thanks
KMK
  • June 21, 2018
Which one is correct i'm confusing on this.
B. 
A callback constructor to reference the StandardController
C. The Opportunity StandardController for pre-built functionality.

• March 31, 2018
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The campingList JavaScript controller doesn't appear to be checking if form fields are valid
  • February 21, 2018
HI,
I have two fields in opportunity like A,B. If any one field is not modified within 3 weeks i need to send email to opportunity owner.
how can we achive this one.

Thanks
kmk
  • May 19, 2017

Please to a batch change to replace the current INACTIVE Offerings (L4) in each of the opportunities in the attached file with the Offering in the "New Offering (L4) column.

Need to add new offerings

Here Offering(L4) and capabilities are related list.

Please any one suggest me how can we do?
  • April 24, 2017
I am having issues with Creating  an Apex class that returns Account objects for the Mapping.net concepts challenge.  I am a VB and Javascript programmer and I can't seem to get the syntax right.   
public class AccountUtils {

public static void accountsByState(String st){
       List<String> accts = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Account WHERE billingState = :st];
 }

}
I believe the first part is correct, but I cannot seem to get a return value.  I am confused by the constructors.  I have tried the documentation but I can't get a return value.  Please help.  I need to get this challenge complete.

Would like to learn how to generate escalation rule that triggers 30 minutes after the case is opened.  Need some guidance.  Is there a walk through or a sample example that I can look at and then learn?  

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Munira