• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am facing an issue related to the autopopulation of the Account and Contact on Case when it is created by a Partner Portal User (User License: Partner Community). Currently system populates these fields based on the following:

• Account: The User's Contact's Account

I would like for these values not to be defined automatically since in my scenario this is not at all the intention here. I tried a Trigger with a @future method but this required a page refresh and was hence not good enough.
I also tried implementing a Process using the Process Builder with the following specs:

• Object: Case
  • Criteria: [Case].ContactId = $User.ContactId
  • Action:
    • Update Records
    • Account ID - Global Constant - $GlobalConstant.Null
    • Contact ID - Global Constant - $GlobalConstant.Null
I can see in the Debug Logs that the Process executes but I cannot see anything i nregard to the "path" it takes, if it goes into the True branch of the criteria or if when it executes, the AccountId and ContactId has not yet been set and hence it goes down the False Branch.

Has anyone ran into similar issue with the Partner Portal and have found a workaround? I have contacted Salesforce Support regarding this asking for a standard Setting to disable this, but this was not available and he could not provide any further assistance.

Ciao!
Hi,

I am trying to send sms in apex trigger using smagicinteract package.its working fine after record updation but in test classes all execution goes fine and smagicinteract object also get inserted without errors as follwos
64]|DEBUG|listOfResonse(Database.SaveResult[getErrors=();getId=a11L00000079x1UIAQ;isSuccess=true;])
only am getting error at the end as follows,
13:35:41.615 (18615499664)|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|Workflow:Lead
13:35:41.615 (18615705686)|DML_END|[31]
13:35:41.620 (18620308312)|ENTERING_MANAGED_PKG|smagicinteract
13:35:41.705 (18705643589)|FATAL_ERROR|System.SecurityException: Empty key

(System Code)

13:35:41.705 (18705665375)|FATAL_ERROR|System.SecurityException: Empty key

(System Code)