• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I got a lightning component in a managed package and after install the package to the test org, I added the lightning component to an Account record page. In this lightning component, it loads the records of a custom object in the same package. The records are created for that cusom object after the package installed. Then when I went to the Account record page, the lightning component failed to get the records and the return value was an empty array. But when I queried through ExecuteAnonymous, I was able to see the records. The wired thing is after I did the query through ExecuteAnonymous, I went back to the Account record page and refreshed the page. It was able to load the records of the custom object this time. I tried this in two different testing org and got the same issue. Not sure why before I quried through ExecuteAnonymous, the lightning component did not work. Could anyone help me with this?
Thanks.
Hi,
I create a lightning component for the lightning experience record pages. In the customize record page, I drag standard Record Detail component and my componont to the page. In my component, I update some fields of a record. After I save those field, I fire up the e.force:refreshView event. But the standard record detail component did not refresh to show the new value of those field. Is there any way to force to refresh the standard record detail component?

Hi,
I create a lightning component for the lightning experience record pages. In the customize record page, I drag standard Record Detail component and my componont to the page. In my component, I update some fields of a record. After I save those field, I fire up the e.force:refreshView event. But the standard record detail component did not refresh to show the new value of those field. Is there any way to force to refresh the standard record detail component?