• The Salesforce Guy

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Group,

I'm trying to create a simple inline VF page but not able to filter just the records I need.

I'm working with 3 objects = Accounts >Customer Visit >Visit Notes.  
I just want to display the last 2 or 3 "Visit Notes" records when a new "Customer Visit" is created,  so our Reps can more easily follow up on their action items.

Customer Visit is a Lookup to Accounts, and Visit Notes is a Master-Detail to Customer Visit.
Visit Notes also has a Lookup relationship to Accounts.

I've tried several different WHERE clauses but only to produce a variety of compiler errors.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello Group,

I've been attemtping to prepoulate a Date/Time field with the now() function in a Visualforce page but not having any luck.
I've tried using apex inputField, inputText and just apexInput - all returning their various errors and issues.

Is this not possible to do this with Visualforce markup and a Standard controller or does it require a custom apex controller or using javascript?
Hello Group,

I'm trying to create a simple inline VF page but not able to filter just the records I need.

I'm working with 3 objects = Accounts >Customer Visit >Visit Notes.  
I just want to display the last 2 or 3 "Visit Notes" records when a new "Customer Visit" is created,  so our Reps can more easily follow up on their action items.

Customer Visit is a Lookup to Accounts, and Visit Notes is a Master-Detail to Customer Visit.
Visit Notes also has a Lookup relationship to Accounts.

I've tried several different WHERE clauses but only to produce a variety of compiler errors.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello Group,

I've been attemtping to prepoulate a Date/Time field with the now() function in a Visualforce page but not having any luck.
I've tried using apex inputField, inputText and just apexInput - all returning their various errors and issues.

Is this not possible to do this with Visualforce markup and a Standard controller or does it require a custom apex controller or using javascript?