• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
Here Is a sample code,I need to work onmouseover tab,while I am moving the mouse the tab should change .
<apex:page id="thePage">
    <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="name2" id="theTabPanel" onmouseover="">
        <apex:tab label="One" name="name1" id="tabOne">content for tab one</apex:tab>
        <apex:tab label="Two" name="name2" id="tabTwo">content for tab two</apex:tab>
    </apex:tabPanel>
</apex:page>

Hi There,

Im a newbie using GIT and just tried to use the GIT as our version control system. I went through following dream force tutorial by John Stevenson. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P6ti5zQvRQ)

I was able to create the GIT account and tried to unpack the Package that i have created on one of my sandboxes. Steps I followed was,
1. Add Force exe (from Force.com CLI for Windows) file in to the GITHub -> myrepository folder
2. After Force Login, I Tried to execute the following command to unpack the Package
(force fetch -t=package -n=packagename -unpack)
3. Nothing happened and I kept getting the message 'Gonna do this again'

Please let me know if something wrong with this steps? Is this the correct way to do version controling even for Apex classes, triggers as well?
Also can someone suggest more tutorials/blogs that I can refer to? 
  • April 15, 2015

I have an (after insert, after update) on Opportunity. I monitor the (AccountId) for changes.

trigger updateOpportunity on Opportunity (after insert, after update)
{
    Set<Id> opiIds = new Set<Id>();

for (Opportunity opp : trigger.new)
    {
        if (System.Trigger.isInsert) {
            oppIds.add(opp.Id);
        }
        if (System.Trigger.isUpdate) {
           if (Util.hasChanges(fieldsTracked, opp, trigger.oldMap.get(opp.Id))) {
           oppIds.add(opp.Id);
           }
        }
    }
    if (oppIds.isEmpty()) {
        return;
    }
// Do some stuff

If I physically move the Opportunity from one Account to another, the trigger fires as expected. But when I merge two accounts, the opportunity thereotically changes it's parent association to the new AccountID, and my trigger monitors changes to this filed, but the trigger doesn't fire.

Is there a function to monitor a merge differently than an update? trigger (after merge) isn't accepted, and (System.Trigger.isMerge) isn't accepted either.

Yes the Master is the new Account, and the Opportunity is associated to the old Account which gets deleted after merge. So one would think that the Opportunity is getting updated with a new AccountId, but if (Util.hasChanges(fieldsTracked, opp, trigger.oldMap.get(opp.Id))) still produces 'FALSE'.

Hi There,

Im a newbie using GIT and just tried to use the GIT as our version control system. I went through following dream force tutorial by John Stevenson. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P6ti5zQvRQ)

I was able to create the GIT account and tried to unpack the Package that i have created on one of my sandboxes. Steps I followed was,
1. Add Force exe (from Force.com CLI for Windows) file in to the GITHub -> myrepository folder
2. After Force Login, I Tried to execute the following command to unpack the Package
(force fetch -t=package -n=packagename -unpack)
3. Nothing happened and I kept getting the message 'Gonna do this again'

Please let me know if something wrong with this steps? Is this the correct way to do version controling even for Apex classes, triggers as well?
Also can someone suggest more tutorials/blogs that I can refer to? 
  • April 15, 2015