• Developer
  • ABSI NV

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In a test class, create an Account with a unique name.  Next, create an Id variable and attempt assigning the variable by selecting the Account by the unique name.  Error returns - list has no rows for assignment to sObject.
Hi,

I am in a multilanguage environment and I am experiencing an issue with the custom labels when my user doesn't have the default language. The issue started to appear after the Winter 17 release.

I am using the custom labels in the lightning components via the following 2 ways:
{!$Label.c.test} in the .cmp file and $A.get('$Label.ccpDocuments') in the javascript files of the lightning bundle

The default language is set to English. When the user has English as language, the value of the custom label shows up fine. When I change it to Dutch for instance, I am getting the following instead of the value: $Label.c.test does not exist.

Is anyone else facing this issue or has found a solution for it?

Many thanks
  • September 14, 2016
Hi,

I am in a multilanguage environment and I am experiencing an issue with the custom labels when my user doesn't have the default language. The issue started to appear after the Winter 17 release.

I am using the custom labels in the lightning components via the following 2 ways:
{!$Label.c.test} in the .cmp file and $A.get('$Label.ccpDocuments') in the javascript files of the lightning bundle

The default language is set to English. When the user has English as language, the value of the custom label shows up fine. When I change it to Dutch for instance, I am getting the following instead of the value: $Label.c.test does not exist.

Is anyone else facing this issue or has found a solution for it?

Many thanks
  • September 14, 2016
In a test class, create an Account with a unique name.  Next, create an Id variable and attempt assigning the variable by selecting the Account by the unique name.  Error returns - list has no rows for assignment to sObject.