• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a custom object with 2 global picklists on it. These are then marked as dependant.
When I edit the record on a standard page the dependant picklists work correctly.
When I edit the record from a visualforce page the dependant picklist is read only and looks empty.

I have checked the permissions, its via the admin profile and every thing is definately turned on and editable. 
I can't see why it wouldn't work. If I remove the dependancy the both fields are editable again on the visualforce page.

Thanks
Sarah
Hi,

I have a custom object with 2 global picklists on it. These are then marked as dependant.
When I edit the record on a standard page the dependant picklists work correctly.
When I edit the record from a visualforce page the dependant picklist is read only and looks empty.

I have checked the permissions, its via the admin profile and every thing is definately turned on and editable. 
I can't see why it wouldn't work. If I remove the dependancy the both fields are editable again on the visualforce page.

Thanks
Sarah
Hi,

Thanks
Sarah