• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to complete the trailhead challenge for Automating Process with the Lightning Process Builder and keep getting this error:
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30161000000CcPC.

I don't have any accounts in my setup, is that the problem?  Do I need to prepopulate the data before configuring the Process Flow?

My Process is doing this:

Object: Account -> Start the process when a record is created or edited -> Recursion is enabled

Criteria for Executing Actions: Conditions are met -> (5 conditions) [Account].billingData[city,province,country,zip,street] _ Is changed _ boolean _ false

Actions: [Account].ChildAccounts _ No Criteria _ (5 conditions) billingData[city,province,country,zip,street] _ Reference _ (5 conditions) [Account].billingData[city,province,country,zip,street]

I'm trying to complete the trailhead challenge for Automating Process with the Lightning Process Builder and keep getting this error:
The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30161000000CcPC.

I don't have any accounts in my setup, is that the problem?  Do I need to prepopulate the data before configuring the Process Flow?

My Process is doing this:

Object: Account -> Start the process when a record is created or edited -> Recursion is enabled

Criteria for Executing Actions: Conditions are met -> (5 conditions) [Account].billingData[city,province,country,zip,street] _ Is changed _ boolean _ false

Actions: [Account].ChildAccounts _ No Criteria _ (5 conditions) billingData[city,province,country,zip,street] _ Reference _ (5 conditions) [Account].billingData[city,province,country,zip,street]