• Cognizant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
1. currently iam trying to track (update field in DE) when my subscriber clicks on a Link in an email i sended him.
Im using decision split (click tracking) but this feature tracks all links wich are in my email.

How can i just track one induvidual link ? I hguess i have to usw a Query but dont know where to start do you have a hint for me pls?#

2. Once the subscriber clicked the Link and the mentioned field is updated we want to shoot another email. But with Automation studio or journey Builder i cant do this as far as i know.

How can i send an email the moment a field in an DataExtension is updated?

Hope anybody can heplp me out.
Thank you
Best regards
Sebastian

Hi Everybody,

can somebody tell me how i can change the colums like "Name", "Company" or "State / Province" into other fields from Lead object? eg. show custom fields instead of these fields mentioned and seen in picture (Lead TodaysLeads)?

User-added image

Is it even possible? Hope anybody can help me out.

Thank you.
Best regards

Sebastian

Hello iam trying to get new create Leads in Sales Cloud into a Marketing Cloud Salesforce Data Extension but i cant use this type of DE in Journey Builder. What is best practice to get Data from a Salesforce Data Extension into a "normal" Data Extension to be able to create a Journey on that Lead information.

Idont know why buty i dont get the "Filtered DE" working.

Hope anybody i able hop give a hint.

Thank you.

Best regards

Sebastian

Does somebody have a work around for changing an PersonAccount into an BusinessAccount by changing the RecordType.

We cant do this by Workflow and run into an error. Is there any solution for accomplishing the RecordType Change?

I only find this solution but im not happy with this...--https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000h1K3AAI

Any idea?

Thank you best regards
Sebastian

Hi,
i facing following issue:

We Have Obj. Account and Obj. B__c.
On Object Account we have a ID__c which stores an ID.  Now we get this ID from an external System written in an text field on Obj. B__c

Now i need a piece of code which matches teh ID from Obj. B__c with the ID from Account and if a match is found the LOOKUP on Obj. B__c should be populated with the ACCOUNT NAME which has the same ID.

I hope it is undersantable and anyone can help me out with some link for ressources.

Thank you.

Sebastian

Anybody a idea why i cant choose Account on a filter? Its for my Trailhead Project...
Hope that anybody can help me out?
I have a picklist on the right with 4 Object 1, 2, Group, Orders but no Account. :(

Hello iam trying to get new create Leads in Sales Cloud into a Marketing Cloud Salesforce Data Extension but i cant use this type of DE in Journey Builder. What is best practice to get Data from a Salesforce Data Extension into a "normal" Data Extension to be able to create a Journey on that Lead information.

Idont know why buty i dont get the "Filtered DE" working.

Hope anybody i able hop give a hint.

Thank you.

Best regards

Sebastian

Hi,
i facing following issue:

We Have Obj. Account and Obj. B__c.
On Object Account we have a ID__c which stores an ID.  Now we get this ID from an external System written in an text field on Obj. B__c

Now i need a piece of code which matches teh ID from Obj. B__c with the ID from Account and if a match is found the LOOKUP on Obj. B__c should be populated with the ACCOUNT NAME which has the same ID.

I hope it is undersantable and anyone can help me out with some link for ressources.

Thank you.

Sebastian

Anybody a idea why i cant choose Account on a filter? Its for my Trailhead Project...
Hope that anybody can help me out?
I have a picklist on the right with 4 Object 1, 2, Group, Orders but no Account. :(
Hi everbody tells me that the DEV401 Certification is only available until mid of september... because of the new App Builder Certification.
Is this true? should all my employees now start doing App Builder certification instead of DEV 401?

Does anybody know?
I don't see a Setup menu to run the Lightning App Builder for a challange.  I'm using the Summer `15 Developer Edition.  How is it enabled? 
The scenario is as follows. On an Opportunity, I have a lookup to a custom object. The corresponding related list on the custom object has a 'New' button to create new Opportunities from the custom object. Users want to click a button on the related list that displays a screen to select an existing Opportunity and associate a selected Opportunity to the related list on the custom object.