• Member since 2015
  • Manager of Online Operations

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After a record has received approval, I need to gather some inputs from the approver (not the record owner). Ideally, I'd like the 'approve' button to direct the approver to the field edits that are required before saving. Can I do that with Flow or do I need to use Apex? 
I'm looking to calculate a conversion rate. I have a matrix report that I've grouped by a field value with 2 possible options and by a date value. I'd like to know the conversion rate for each summary result by dividing one row into another. Anyone know how to do this? 

I've done it before with a win/loss conversion rate, but that was using a status field that provided an obvious option in the report custom formula builder. 
I created several process builder proceeses around check boxes on the contact object.  I wanted to trigger these to update in mass so I created a hidden checkbox field on the contact object called 'Mass Update', set the value to true for all and trying to do an update. I got the error: The record couldnt be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. <br>A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30116000000PPKL. <br/> Contact your administrator for help.

I don't have any active conflicting workflow rules on these fields.  When I tested the active processes they all individually worked. Why am I getting this for all 16K contacts i'm trying to update using Jitterbit?