• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have created an approval process in Remedyforce. I have created two dummy users- One with a Client profile and one with a Staff profile. Now, i have configured a workflow that send's the Staff Users's Request for approval to the client. But, when i login from the client account to approve the request, i get an error - "Insufficient Priveliges"

Can anyone help me understand as to why this is happening? and how do i resolve it?

PS: I already tried giving the client the same permission sets as the staff : Including the ServiceDesk Staff permission set!

Hi all,

I have created an approval process in Remedyforce. I have created two dummy users- One with a Client profile and one with a Staff profile. Now, i have configured a workflow that send's the Staff Users's Request for approval to the client. But, when i login from the client account to approve the request, i get an error - "Insufficient Priveliges"

Can anyone help me understand as to why this is happening? and how do i resolve it?

PS: I already tried giving the client the same permission sets as the staff : Including the ServiceDesk Staff permission set!

URGENT ::: Ive created an Email Listener, Now i want to assign all incidents created via this listener to a particular queue. maybe update the team (picklist field) as well. Is there a way to achieve this?

PROBLEM STATEMENT : When I Clone a ticket and save it, the status of the ticket stays the same. For ex, if i clone a ticket that has the status CLOSED, the new ticket also has the status closed. Now, the person cloning the ticket can change the status manually, but this still leaves a chance for Human errors.

I want a validation rule that should check if the status of the ticket is opened while creating a record.

I tried
IF( AND((BMCServiceDesk__FKStatus__c) != "OPENED",ISBLANK(PRIORVALUE((BMCServiceDesk__FKStatus__c)))), TRUE, FALSE)

I also tried
IF( AND((BMCServiceDesk__FKStatus__c) != "OPENED",ISNULL(PRIORVALUE((BMCServiceDesk__FKStatus__c)))), TRUE, FALSE)

But none of it works. Please help!

I have created 4 triggers in my organization's sandbox and i NEED to move these triggers to production as they are of utmost importance to me. However, since my organization's code coverage is only 66% i am unable to do this as the deployment of the change sets fails. The code coverage reduces drastically because of 13 test classes present in the org that were created by the vendors who set the system and moved these classes to production, for what reason, i do not know. What can i do here? Maybe delete these test classes? or another way to move the triggers to production?
Hi all,

Hi There,
I am beginer in SDFC. I am following force.com Fundamentals to build a recruiting app.
While importing records from position.csv to the object 'position', I get a warning message-Hiring Manager: 12 values: id value of incorrect type: Manish Anand
where Hiring Manager is the lookup field on 'Position' object, picking value from 'User'  (Standard object).I am not sure, what I am missing.
I copied the Hiring Manager column of all the records (each has value as Manish Anand) from CSV to notepad and looked for unformatted text,
but everything seems to be ok, there.

Hi, 

There are two field on a object called quote field names are 

Quote_Expired__c  (Checkbox) 
  ExpirationDate  (date)

When Quote_Expired__c   = True user should not able to edit or make any changes to ExpirationDate   Please suggest me how to write a validation for this condition 

Thanks
Sudhir

trying to write a formula to read values from 4 other fields and if they are set to Yes, set this fields value to Yes but am not sure on how to formulate this one.. my mind is drawing a complete blank :(
Hello,

I created a contact name lookup field on the contract object page.  I know would like to auto populate the contact's title, phone, email into the open custom fields I've created once the name is chose from the lookup field.  Would this be a workflow rule?  Thanks in advance :)
Hello,

I have given Read write access to a dashboard folder.
User with XYZ profile is included in the list of users who are allowed to modify the folder.

But a user in XYZ profile is not able to modify this dashboard.

More info. Dashboard is viewed as a 'Sandrine'.

what is the reason for the cause and also, how can i let user with profile XYZ modify a dashboard.

• November 12, 2015

PROBLEM STATEMENT : When I Clone a ticket and save it, the status of the ticket stays the same. For ex, if i clone a ticket that has the status CLOSED, the new ticket also has the status closed. Now, the person cloning the ticket can change the status manually, but this still leaves a chance for Human errors.

I want a validation rule that should check if the status of the ticket is opened while creating a record.

I tried
IF( AND((BMCServiceDesk__FKStatus__c) != "OPENED",ISBLANK(PRIORVALUE((BMCServiceDesk__FKStatus__c)))), TRUE, FALSE)

I also tried
IF( AND((BMCServiceDesk__FKStatus__c) != "OPENED",ISNULL(PRIORVALUE((BMCServiceDesk__FKStatus__c)))), TRUE, FALSE)

But none of it works. Please help!

I have created 4 triggers in my organization's sandbox and i NEED to move these triggers to production as they are of utmost importance to me. However, since my organization's code coverage is only 66% i am unable to do this as the deployment of the change sets fails. The code coverage reduces drastically because of 13 test classes present in the org that were created by the vendors who set the system and moved these classes to production, for what reason, i do not know. What can i do here? Maybe delete these test classes? or another way to move the triggers to production?
I have a multi-select country picklist with 150 entries. I want to know if the value of the field includes one of the 141 countries (let's call this Group 1). Note that the user might include values from the Group 2 countries as well. I can't write a big formula (INCLUDES(field,country1) || includes(field, country2) .....INCLUDES(field, country141)).

There is no ability to convert a multi-select picklist to a text value - If I could convert the picklist to a text value, I could use the SUBSTITUTE where there the 9 Group 2 country values and ";" are substituted by blank. If the remaining string is non-empty, I know I have a Group1 value exists.

Any other thoughts before I create a "tracking field" which is a text field and copies the multi-select field via a trigger? Even with that, I will have to assume the tracking field does not exceed 255 characters, it can't be a long text field either.

Any additional thoughts?

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.