• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any other difference between master detail and lookup relationships outside of ownership behavior, security implications, and referential integrity between the objects?

Thanks,
Joe

Hi All,

I need to write a trigger to update the Task Status to 'Completed' . when the Lead is converted to Opportunity.

Please help me to sort out this issue

regards,

Anni

• December 04, 2012

Hi,

I've a baisc question on Integration and web services part.

1) We are integrating oracle with salesforce through web services. what i would like to know is,

- If i provide the enterprise WSDL to oracle, can it login to salesforce (yes, i know this part) and create an account, contact and a case? ( should some one write the logic in oracle side to do this?)

- Do i need to write a web service in Salesforce to create an account, contact and case, then send a response back to oracle? I thought i should write a web serivce, but some salesforce consulting expert told me that these actions are possible if i give the oracle team just the standard enterprise WSDL rather me writing a web service to do these actions.

Please confirm.

Thanks.

• April 18, 2012

Hello. I want to know how can i create a Map<String, CustomObject> where the key will not be the Id of the custom field but the Name field and without using a list and going through each record and puting in the map a pair.

If I use Map<String, CustomObject__c> myMap = new Map<String, CustomObject__c>([Select z.Name, z.Id From CustomObject__c z]); i have a map where the key is my CustomObject.Id and I want it to be CustomObject.Name.