• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I facing difficulty in completing the Challenge 6. I facing issue in Chatter Group related. I have created the Chatter group with name "All Lusso Scarpe Employees". Cliked on the Gear Icon to edit the page for adding Recomendations and Trending Topic to RIght Side bar and clicked on save. During activation i have made this as Org Default, Assigned this record page to Custom Sales & Communication apps and to Custom Sales & Standard Platform User profiles.

When clicked on check challenge am getting the following error.

User-added image

Please correct me if I missed any thing. Kindly provide me the steps for solving this challenge. Struggeling to solve this issue from past 3 days and writting now in this forum.

Thanks.
OWD of my org : Account - Private, Contact - Controlled by Parent.
I shared a Account manually to a portal user(Edit access). As a portal user, i could be able to edit my shared account. But when i try to view Contacts under the same Account, i'm getting IInsufficient Privileges Error. Don't know why i'm getting this error when its parent record is shared.
What are possible impacts after removing the "View All Data" and "Modify All Data" system permission on Profile level ?

Thanks !!
Deepak Kumawat (Deny)​
Hi All,

I facing difficulty in completing the Challenge 6. I facing issue in Chatter Group related. I have created the Chatter group with name "All Lusso Scarpe Employees". Cliked on the Gear Icon to edit the page for adding Recomendations and Trending Topic to RIght Side bar and clicked on save. During activation i have made this as Org Default, Assigned this record page to Custom Sales & Communication apps and to Custom Sales & Standard Platform User profiles.

When clicked on check challenge am getting the following error.

User-added image

Please correct me if I missed any thing. Kindly provide me the steps for solving this challenge. Struggeling to solve this issue from past 3 days and writting now in this forum.

Thanks.