• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys

My Use case scenario is

Trainers  - Log in to the Portal to view courses and possible calendar events and task

The trainer responds to the calendar either attending or not attending, and this information should be visible in the portal homepage

Im unable to see the activities task and event in the conmmunities portal, 

If a standard user assigns an Event to portal user (Trainer), the user is unable to view the Event but tasks are visible. please help out

Regards
​Hello guys i have this requirement that i need help/suggestions on how to tackle them. Can this be achieved? if so how can this be acheived 

Thank you

• create an Invite to one or more Recipients (Contacts) in the CRM, The Name of the Course,one or more Course Sessions
  • Couse Invites are received by Recipients via Outlook or suitable email client such that the client can accept and by doing so record the acceptace simultaneously in the recipients Outllook Calendar.
Hi All

I have two objects
  • Courses__C
  • Contact 
Many exisiting Students can sign up to course a 
and one student can be connected to multiple courses.

Using the lookup relationship field only does one to one and then you have to create contacts rather than just picking and choosing the individual courses.

How can this be determined guys?

Please help out

Regards
Hi All 

Im trying to set a workflow rule criteria using the formula.

Im trying to check in contact standard object that if Course__C (which is a llook up of the course custom object) if it contains the lookup  (that is its not blank, then the workflow should be triggered

how do i go about this?
Hi All,

I need to know if there is any way of  allowing users from Salesforce create an event that is recieved by a reciepient who has outlook from a different company and they either accept the invitation or reject the invitation invite, but this action (accept or deny) should populate the event on salesforce (that is the user response should be populated)

I do know that salesforce has no default implementation for this.. what is the work around for this functionality? code wise or any.

Please your response  and solution is highly recommended and appreciated

Regards
teddy
​Hello guys i have this requirement that i need help/suggestions on how to tackle them. Can this be achieved? if so how can this be acheived 

Thank you

• create an Invite to one or more Recipients (Contacts) in the CRM, The Name of the Course,one or more Course Sessions
  • Couse Invites are received by Recipients via Outlook or suitable email client such that the client can accept and by doing so record the acceptace simultaneously in the recipients Outllook Calendar.
Hi All

I have two objects
  • Courses__C
  • Contact 
Many exisiting Students can sign up to course a 
and one student can be connected to multiple courses.

Using the lookup relationship field only does one to one and then you have to create contacts rather than just picking and choosing the individual courses.

How can this be determined guys?

Please help out

Regards
Hi All 

Im trying to set a workflow rule criteria using the formula.

Im trying to check in contact standard object that if Course__C (which is a llook up of the course custom object) if it contains the lookup  (that is its not blank, then the workflow should be triggered

how do i go about this?