• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created an Einstein Bot in a trailhead environment and everything went great. Apex calls etc.

Now I'm creating a new bot in the Sandbox Environment of my client and on random moments, the bot tries to send the chat to a live agent. I just don't understand why it doesn't work. Even repeating a simple word makes it crash at different moments in the dialog.

Maybe someone has had the same issue or knows a possible explanation for this behaviour?
Hey all, 

the title says it all.. I am already at the fourth step and the first 3 all verified perfectly. But now I just got this error message which makes no sense at all..

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UEFMYGOW
Everyone knows the standard Sales Path for Opportunities. The final stage in the Path is 'Closed'. When you choose this stage, you get a pop-upscreen where you can choose Closed Won, Closed Lost or any other Stages you definied for Closed.
Is there a way you can achieve the same functionality with a Custom Sales Path?
I created an Einstein Bot in a trailhead environment and everything went great. Apex calls etc.

Now I'm creating a new bot in the Sandbox Environment of my client and on random moments, the bot tries to send the chat to a live agent. I just don't understand why it doesn't work. Even repeating a simple word makes it crash at different moments in the dialog.

Maybe someone has had the same issue or knows a possible explanation for this behaviour?
I have successfully implemented Einstein bot with Skill based Routing. But when I change the routing to Omni-Channel I am not getting connected to the Bot. I use snap-ins and fill my Pre-chat page it then shows connecting to a an agent then chat gets timed out. However it works fine when I use Skill based routing.
Hey all, 

the title says it all.. I am already at the fourth step and the first 3 all verified perfectly. But now I just got this error message which makes no sense at all..

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: UEFMYGOW
Everyone knows the standard Sales Path for Opportunities. The final stage in the Path is 'Closed'. When you choose this stage, you get a pop-upscreen where you can choose Closed Won, Closed Lost or any other Stages you definied for Closed.
Is there a way you can achieve the same functionality with a Custom Sales Path?
Hi all,

I need to create a pdf (with the lead information) when a lead is created, this pdf is saved as document.

I wrote an apex class with an invocable method which fire in a process builder after 
a lead creation, and a visualforce page to insert the lead information.

This system doesn't work for the lead that fired the process builder, instead it works 
if I insert an id of existing lead.

Which is the problem?

Apex class:
public class PdfLead {

@InvocableMethod(label='PDF' description='creo dei pdf')   
public static list<Document> pagePdf(){

Lead l = [select id, name from lead order by CreatedDate desc limit 1];

PageReference pdf = Page.PageOfLead;
    pdf.getParameters().put('id', l.Id);

Blob body;

try{
    // returns the output of the page as a PDF
    body = pdf.getContent();
    } catch (VisualforceException e) {
      body = Blob.valueOf('Some Text');
    }

List<Document> doc = new List<Document>();