• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to send a push notification to a react native apps for that, I need to integrate my apex server with FCM. Can you help me that what steps I need to follow to integrate them?

Thanks in advance.
Hi I am trying to change my code, I've changed in the method from two to three parameters but it is giving an error 
"Compile Error: Global/WebService identifiers cannot be removed from managed application: Method String calculateTotal(String, String) "

I am not finding why, Please help, Thnaks in Advance !
I want list of public groups in my org but as I am quering [select id , group.name from group] it's giving me a list  with some other records as well as I've created only one group it should show only one record but it's showing  queues record, public group records, and some other records.

Please help.
Hi, I want to raise a case to salesforce to change my domain name for the community from dev org. Please help to raise a case . We are not getting an option to raise a case under contact support.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Is there any way to automate the guest site user's object and field access permissions in manage package. 

Thanks in advance
Hi, there is a scenario in my project where I want to clone case record using cutom cloning and after the cloning record get save it will redirect me to that newly created record detail page. How can I archive that in salesforce. I tried with force:createRecord but it won't return any url so that i can nevigate to that. Please help.
Hi,
I need to calculate no. of item sell on product2 object and store the value in field to the associated products record.
Please suggent me any idea for it.

Thanks
I need to validated my salesforce credentials from a big commerce site using API and after validation in return I'll get big commerce site password.
But I am not sure how'll i validate that through API.
I've a  string field conatins date  as 'month & year' example  '1 2018', '2 2018'.  I want to get month start date and moth end date for that custom string field. how can i archive that.?
Hi,
I want to integrate payment button integration in my E-commerce community cloud public site, please suggest me the best way.
Thanks
Does salesforce community builder have inbuilt payment option
Hi, 

While doing a trailhead challange " Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience' -'Set Up Your Salesforce Org " ,  I changed my trailhead playground site name, now I am not able to access that playground, User name for that playground is "curious-raccoon-15151.com"
I've many uncomplete modules and important code in that, please help me so that i can get acess to my org.

Thanks,
Kirtish 
I was working on "Build a Restaurant-Locator Lightning Component Make the Component Available in the Salesforce Mobile App" in the last module i've completed all the task everything is fine but in last one still not able to see the Restaurants on mobile view. it's still showing no result found for this area, I've search for all the places whose result was priviously showing in contact/ account record page.
while doing module " 'Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience' -'Set Up Your Salesforce Org' ", i changed my username of trailhead playground, now neither I am  able to login with the old name nor with the new name, it's giving error 404. it's very important to login in that org, please help
I want to send a push notification to a react native apps for that, I need to integrate my apex server with FCM. Can you help me that what steps I need to follow to integrate them?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Is there any way to automate the guest site user's object and field access permissions in manage package. 

Thanks in advance
Hi, 

While doing a trailhead challange " Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience' -'Set Up Your Salesforce Org " ,  I changed my trailhead playground site name, now I am not able to access that playground, User name for that playground is "curious-raccoon-15151.com"
I've many uncomplete modules and important code in that, please help me so that i can get acess to my org.

Thanks,
Kirtish 
while doing module " 'Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience' -'Set Up Your Salesforce Org' ", i changed my username of trailhead playground, now neither I am  able to login with the old name nor with the new name, it's giving error 404. it's very important to login in that org, please help
Hello Helpers

by mistake I  started  recursive  batch class  chain

In the batch  finsih()  method  I  inserted a call for the same batch

Now  I  have a  batc running for  half  day  I  can not stop  it

Abor  does  not work If  i try to abort  I  get the be,ow  message
Failed to Abort Job Unable to remove job from Apex Job Queue.

I  need to stop  this  somehow
What  opton I have?

In the specs  I sew  that  "You can submit up to 5,000 batches per rolling 24 hour period."

but  since start my batch run more then 5000 times    

regards
csaba
  • April 20, 2015