• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

So lets say I have a billing name / shipping name on the account page, and I want to be able to copy the info from the billing name field to the shipping name field, and vie versa with a click of a button, so the user doesn't have to reenter everything, how can this be done?

Cliff:
Two forms on the account page, billing and shipping name
I need to copy billing name to shipping name, and vice versa
I need this done with a click of a button (there will be 2 buttons)

Any help is appreciated!

I am looking for an SF developer who can assit me on developing application using Salesforce Lighting Desing Syetm (SLDS).
You should have very good undestanding on Javascript, JQuery, CSS , Apex, VF , and Linging Design System.
It will be a lot of coding on client side using JS/CSS and SLDS. So you must have good knowledge in UI design.
It's a Part time and Remote postion and looking for someone from  India. I am looking for individual person not a consulting company.
If you have this skillset and willing to work part time please emil to SFtraining@outlook.com with your contact details and your experince/skillset ASAP.

We recently had a key Salesforce resource leave our organization and there are a number of Apex Jobs that are associated with this account.  In order to reclaim the license for the that former employee, we need to move those Apex Jobs to a different account within the same organization.

In reaching out to support, they advised us to utilize the developer tool 'Force.com Migration Tool' / Ant Migration Tool and to request assistance from the developer forum community as our non-profit does not qualify for developer support.

We have never used this tool before, so any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone,

I have requirement based on the below conditions.

3 objects [Case, Contact, CustomObj]

Contact and CustomObj have lookup relationship.... and case is created based on contact.

My requirement is CustomObj appears as a related list in CONTACT record... I need bring that same CustomOBJ related list to CASE records whenever that particular CONTACT is added or CASE created on that CONTACT.... How can I achieve this.. I tried to edit layout but no luck it is not showing as related list instead appear in Extended lookup area...