• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting below error while doing trail head
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Either the plain text body or html body must be supplied.: [] 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Either the plain text body or html body must be supplied.: [] 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Day_of_the_Week__c' is not reporting the correct day of the week (Monday, Tuesday, etc.)

I created the field on the Contact object  per the requirements and created the formula to return a text field with the day of the for "today". I tested my formula and it works but it does not pass the check challenge. The formula I am using is:
CASE(MOD(Today()- DATE(1900,1,7), 7), 0, 'Sunday', 1, 'Monday',2,'Tuesday',3,'Wednesday',4,'Thursday',5,'Friday',6,'Friday','error')