• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a simple question if somebody could answer it.

I recently completed the official Salesforce Platform App Builders training and wanted to know does it add any badge or some form of credit on my profile? Like a badge on trailhead profile? 
Hi Guys,

Just to give a background about me, I have good knowledge of working on ServiceNow but want to widen my expertise and I am here now.

I just registered on the developer site and think I have got a developer instance of some sorts. So basically even if it's been asked before, would like to know where to start from? I would like to learn it on my own and would like any links, tutorials or reference to start my journey. Thanks in adavance.
Trailhead Check Challenge Button is not responding back with results.
  • January 31, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just to give a background about me, I have good knowledge of working on ServiceNow but want to widen my expertise and I am here now.

I just registered on the developer site and think I have got a developer instance of some sorts. So basically even if it's been asked before, would like to know where to start from? I would like to learn it on my own and would like any links, tutorials or reference to start my journey. Thanks in adavance.