• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need help determining the logic to use in my flow. Basically, I want to call a flow from process builder that will create new records based on the value passed in from the process builder. We have a custom obejct (transaction) and a new records is created, if the frequency of the parent object of the transaction is "Annual", I need the flow to create 11 additional records with the date for each record equal to the first day of the next 11 months. If the frequency is "Quarterly", I need the flow to create 2 additional records with date equal to the first day of the next two months. If the Frequency is "Semiannual", I need the flow to create 5 additional records with the date of each one equal to the first day of the next 5 months. 

Is this somethig flow can do? My plan was to create a counter based on the frequency and then loop until the frequency counter is reached. However, I can't seem to figure out how to loop through anything other then a Salesforce object. However in this case the objects don't exist yet. 
How to get a count  records from object? ex:- if i  have 1 lakh records in object