• 30 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
how to wrap all the lightning components together..so that on click of next and previous button next and previous components gets displayed
can anyone please suggest how to create a dependent hirerachy checkbox using salesforce lightning. something like
- ab
  - abc
  -abcd

so if ab is checked so both abc & abcd should be checked and if any of the sub chek box is checked then ab is check....please suggest​
I am trying to make an outbound message using outbound message in workflows but getting this "javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: Received fatal alert: unknown_ca" 

how to write a on trigger ContentDocumentLink ,that fires when a ContentDocumentLink object is created and will check to see if the ContentDocumentLink object relates to an account or a contact. If so, it will set the "have_file__c" checkbox to true on the respective record.
trigger AccountMergeTrigger on Account (after delete) {
        List<Account_Merge_History__c> listAccountBackup = new List<Account_Merge_History__c>();
            for(Account acct : trigger.Old) {
            if(String.isNotBlank(acct.MasterRecordId)) {    
            listAccountBackup.add(new Account_Merge_History__c(Name = acct.Name,ma_a__c =acct.MasterRecordId, ma_b__c = acct.Id, ma_e__c = acct.Id, ma_f__c = acct.MasterRecordId ));
        }
            }
        if(listAccountBackup.size() > 0) {
               insert listAccountBackup;
    }    
}

Please suggest
I have a custom object custom_obj__c, where i have to create records upon account merge activity. I am writing the following trigger to acheive
issue is that the Master_Account__c  on custom object is MD relation on Accout and whenever I am trying to merge ..getting this error
"Apex trigger AccountMergeTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: AccountMergeTrigger: execution of AfterDelete caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted: []: Trigger.AccountMergeTrigger: line 9, column 1"
    List<Account_Backup__c> listAccountBackup = new List<Account_Backup__c>();
    for(Account acct : trigger.old) {
            listAccountBackup.add(new Account_Backup__c(Name = acct.Name, Master_Account__c = acct.id));  
        }         
    }
    }    
}

Please suggest
can anyone please suggest how to create a dependent hirerachy checkbox using salesforce lightning. something like
- ab
  - abc
  -abcd

so if ab is checked so both abc & abcd should be checked and if any of the sub chek box is checked then ab is check....please suggest​
I have a requirement like JSON for an external weather forecasting is given ,Based on the website details in lead object the greeting message should be displayed.Please suggest me to solve it(URGENT).
I am trying to make an outbound message using outbound message in workflows but getting this "javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: Received fatal alert: unknown_ca" 

hi there,

Is there any way to download all the entities and their fields including custom fields and entities in an excel or csv file. 

Thanks!
I tried doing some administrative cleanup, to get rid of some fields that were required and now aren't, and now we can't save changes in opportunities due to a Flow Trigger error ID 301U00000000ha5... now none of my team can update their opportunities
The following query works perfectly fine and returns all of these fields but when i checked Account objects fields i could not find CreatedDate field there. What is the reason for that , is this field hidden or something ? 
SELECT  ID,
        Name,
        Industry,
        CreatedById,
        CreatedDate,
        LastMOdifiedByID
FROM    Account
        List<Account_Merge_History__c> listAccountBackup = new List<Account_Merge_History__c>();
            for(Account acct : trigger.Old) {
            listAccountBackup.add(new Account_Merge_History__c(Name = acct.Name,ma_a__c =acct.MasterRecordId, ma_b__c = acct.Id, ma_e__c = acct.Id, ma_f__c = acct.MasterRecordId ));
        }
            }
    }    
}

Please suggest
I have a custom object custom_obj__c, where i have to create records upon account merge activity. I am writing the following trigger to acheive
issue is that the Master_Account__c  on custom object is MD relation on Accout and whenever I am trying to merge ..getting this error
"Apex trigger AccountMergeTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: AccountMergeTrigger: execution of AfterDelete caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted: []: Trigger.AccountMergeTrigger: line 9, column 1"
    List<Account_Backup__c> listAccountBackup = new List<Account_Backup__c>();
    for(Account acct : trigger.old) {
            listAccountBackup.add(new Account_Backup__c(Name = acct.Name, Master_Account__c = acct.id));  
        }         
    }
    }    
}

Please suggest
I downloaded a self signed certificate from Salesforce to make a Salesforce-Jira connector but the public key that's included in the .crt file is encrypted with RSA encryption. I was wondering if anyone knows how to retrieve the actual (decrypted) public key from the .crt file or any other method.

Thanks!
Hi All,

Is it possible to change the background of the header (the area above all Tabs) on all pages like? Right now it's blue, we want some other color. Please advise.

When we use standard salesforce logo, the header color is blue.

But when we use custom logo for an app, the header color changes to white?

How can we control on this difference? I want to change the header color, as well as the background color of an app? how to do it??

Thanks and Regards,
Devendra S