• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have about 50 custom settings with roughly 1000 records.  Does anyone have a tool or know of a way to migrate these between environments and/or validate them once they are there?
We have a business case where we want to require validation when an opportunity is approved.  

Currently we have a custom status field that moves from Draft -> Submitted -> Approved.  We want to make sure another custom field is populated before the status changes from Submitted to Approved.

I thought I could use priorvalue to determine if the status was changed during an edit session, but it appears that priorvalue returns the last value of the field independent f when it was editted.  ie, if yesterday the value was changed from Draft to Submitted and today the record is edited again, the priorvalue still returns Draft even in today's edit session.

Any ideas?
We have created some csv files and are using them to build test data using the folowing code:

List<sObject> accountsList = Test.loadData(Account.sObjectType, 'AccountsTest');
List<sObject> contactsList = Test.loadData(Contact.sObjectType, 'ContactsTest');

The problem is that I have to create multiple static resources, one for each object, When I go to build tests for cases or opportunities, this requires too many individual resources.  We would prefer to bundle them together in a zip file and load the zip file as the resource.  This would make it more straightforward for migrating between systems and maintainence.

How do I reference the file name from the zip file in the code?

Thanks all,
Mike

I added a vf page to a section in the standard opportunity page layout.  I am duplicating the activity history related list to give users the ability to sort and search through past activities.  That all works fine.

When I add button(s) to log a call or e-mail from here using page references in the extention and commandbuttons on the vf page, the new page opens only in the section on the page layout.

Any way to get these new pages to open in the full screen?

Thanks all,
We have about 50 custom settings with roughly 1000 records.  Does anyone have a tool or know of a way to migrate these between environments and/or validate them once they are there?

I'm trying to create a worfklow rule using the criteria below

I want to send an email to the account owner as soon as the status of the "orders blocked"-picklist field is set to "Yes" and the previous value was equal to "No" or "Yes/No".

I thought this was an easy one but apparantly this kind of formula is not possible in Salesforce?

Can anybody explain me why not, and how to formulate this criteria rule so that it doesn't give an error message?

Thanks in advance.