• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on Lightning Builder but when trying to create there are no standard or custom components are visible to select from, does anyone knows whats the reason for this?
I have enable the domain and deployed to users, which is required for working on lightning. Also, I created a new dev org and there also the same thing is happeing.

Hi,

I need to create a report on Daily Batch Runs and send to a user group on daily basis. Salesforce currently doesn't allow reporting on Batch Jobs, is it possible to create a report and automate the same?
I am working on Lightning Builder but when trying to create there are no standard or custom components are visible to select from, does anyone knows whats the reason for this?
I have enable the domain and deployed to users, which is required for working on lightning. Also, I created a new dev org and there also the same thing is happeing.

Hi,

I need to create a report on Daily Batch Runs and send to a user group on daily basis. Salesforce currently doesn't allow reporting on Batch Jobs, is it possible to create a report and automate the same?