- We are a fast growing Salesforce.com Partner startup based in New York and looking for a senior developer to join our team.
- The product is a force.com based application that helps aviation leasing companies manage their asset management and marketing operations
- Strong programming skills in Apex, Java or C/C++
- Experience with Force.com platform
- Experience in designing, developing and testing web based applications
- Knowledge of SQL
- Solid knowledge of development methodologies and project life cycles
- Prior experience working with Salesforce applications is a strong plus
- Strong interest in aviation/airline industry a plus as this is an application targeted at this industry
- Bangalore, India (Currently work from home). Will consider other cities in India too.
- Computer Science Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Min 5 years of relevant work experience with reputed organaizations with at least one year on Force.com platform
I am trying to delete inactive users from the Chatter groups. But when I try to query CollaborationGroupMember or groupmembers (like SELECT Id, Name,(select id, MemberId from groupMembers where MemberId='xxxxxxxxxxxxx') FROM CollaborationGroup) I only get the active users.
But when I query for public groups, we get inactive users also.
(SELECT Id,UserOrGroupId FROM GroupMember where groupid='00Gxxxxxxxxxx')
I would like to delete the users in chatter groups which are inactive. When an inactive user is activated, that automatically show up in chatter groups/public groups. I dont want to enable them in those groups which they were in.
Please suggest how we can delete inactive users form chatter groups.