• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Get Better Gains from Your Profession with bulk sms (http://www.aadishesh.com/contact-us/" target="_blank) Click http://bit.ly/1NNkgv6 for a comprehensive blog pertaining to easy marketing database management & more…

Our Services Include:
BulkSMS
VoIPServices
WiFi Enabled Campus
Lightning Fast Internet Connection

Visit www.aadishesh.com or call +91 761 6677000
Contact on sales@aadishesh.com or call 8982123456
About Us
We are a startup company focused on user-friendly, inutitive software for the healthcare insurance market.

Contract Information
We are seeking to develop a profitable relationship with an individual that has a proven track record in Salesforce app implementations. Specifically, this individual will play a strong technical role in the first implementaiton of our flagship product.

Requirements:
  1. This position is a virtual position. Must be able to attend conference calls and respond to e-mail in a timely manner, especially during active implementation.
  2. Must be able to consult upon and provide the technical skills to effectively create a database crosswalk with our client(s). Clients database architecture may vary. 
  3. Must be able to consult upon general application implementation.
To learn more, please write us at info@saphenia.net.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi all

Would any one know how to sent a bulk SMS on salesforec using clickatell?

Regards
J

Hi all,

I want to send bulk sms to all the accounts using scheduled job using the custom field Mobile__c from the account . This custom field contains the mobile number to whom the sms is to be sent . same message body is to be sent to all the accounts at a time . How can i achieve this please help

Thanks ,

Rajesh

Hello,

On Contacts I have a option to send bulk emails (Mass Email Contacts), I want to have same to send SMS's.

When I select the "wizard" from Mass Email Contacts, have "Step 1 to 4", basicaly I need "Step 1" (Specify the recipients to include) and "Step 2" (Select an email template).

Salesforce have some component that allows perform these steps without having to develop by me?

Best Regards,

LB

• October 21, 2010
About Us
We are a startup company focused on user-friendly, inutitive software for the healthcare insurance market.

Contract Information
We are seeking to develop a profitable relationship with an individual that has a proven track record in Salesforce app implementations. Specifically, this individual will play a strong technical role in the first implementaiton of our flagship product.

Requirements:
  1. This position is a virtual position. Must be able to attend conference calls and respond to e-mail in a timely manner, especially during active implementation.
  2. Must be able to consult upon and provide the technical skills to effectively create a database crosswalk with our client(s). Clients database architecture may vary. 
  3. Must be able to consult upon general application implementation.
To learn more, please write us at info@saphenia.net.
We look forward to hearing from you!