• Medica

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting the following error:

The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components.

Here is the screenshot of my dashboard

Dashboard
Hello - I recently open a ticket with SF Support and unfortunatley it was closed for two reasons; we do not have Developer-grade Support (we are not a premier custoner/partner) and it is a 3rd party intetration related issue.  It was suggested that I start up a discussion on these boards and see what sort of response I get from the community, so thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Our integration with Informatica Cloud pulls a number of tables from our Salesforce orgs; our Production Environment and our Partial Sandbox environment.  We recently moved from a Full sandbox to a Partial sandbox, so we had Informatica Cloud re-pull the tables and run a schema compare against our new Partial sandbox and our Production environment.  In doing so, we had a number of Attributes on the User object table that were now out of order.  Specifically, on the User object, USERPERMISSIONSSUPPORTUSER and
USERPREFERENCESSORTFEEDBYCOMME have both been placed at the end of the table rows in Production vs. being roughly in the middle when compared to Partial Sandbox.

Would there any a cause for these attributes to be reordered on our User object table or has anyone experienced anything similar?
I am getting the following error:

The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components.

Here is the screenshot of my dashboard

Dashboard
I've been banging my head on the desk all morning trying to do this, and before I decide there isn't a way, please let me know if I just missed something painfully obvious. Our organization sells classes as our opportunities. In our opportunity section, we have a custom formula field, "Training_Address_Info" which fills in the field from info in the account related to the opportunity. Once the opportunity - the class - is sold, we have to schedule an instructor for it, so we create an event for the instructor, which is related to the opportunity. I'm trying to create a custom activity forumla field which will pick up the "Training_Address_Info" field from that opportunity. There are actually a few fields I'd like to reference from the related opportunity, but there doesn't seem to be a way to create that relationship between the event and opportunity - but I'm still learning lots regularly, so maybe I just haven't figured it out yet? (Apologies for any awkward wording, I'm also still trying to master the lingo!)
  • September 10, 2009