• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Please help me!!!!.
we have enabled multi-currency for our org.
Corporate currency is set to GBP.
Other currencies are USD,EUR,CAD.

There is field "Final price(currency field)" .which is automatically calculated using length.(i.e length * standrard price) = Final price of my product.
I have taken standrd price in custom settings(standrd price currency field).That value is always showing in GBP.

Coming to product sobject:
I have draaged the currency picklist in the pagelayout.
WHen I chose USD then length * standarad price value is displaying in USD not GBP.
As standrad price is in custom settings and in GBPand is a standrd price I want it to display in GBP or
at least conversion rate into GBP.

for ex:
if length is 2,
if standrd price is 1000 GBP. Final Price should calculate as GBP 2000 but it is displaying as 
STandrad price as USD 1000 and Final Price as USD 2000.

Please help...I have been struggling with this for the past 2 days without any result. :-(

• October 16, 2015
Hi,
I have some queries on Multi-currency.
1.We have enabled multi currency in our org.
2.User profile determines the multi-currency.I have chosen GBP in my profile and my orgs main currency is in GBP.
3.Now Opportuntiy object "Amount" shows up in GBP but there is a related list where I can select the currency(USD,CAD,EUR) and add the  Cost Price field in the related list.
Now the Cost Price in the related list shows the value in USD if I chose USD.
For ex: If I chose 1000 and currency as USD it is showing up as 1000USD. But I want it to display as 0.678 USD(conversion rate of USD).

Please help.
And I am populating the same field onto Opportunity  AMOUNT field and there it is showing up as 0.678.

• October 13, 2015
Hi,
I have text field in detail record. I need to concatenate the field in the record and show it on the Parent record.
I.e  In child record -1
Text field Name "A"
 child Record -2
Text Field Name "B"
 Child Record -3
Text Field Name "C"
Child record -4 
Text field Name "A"

Then in the Master record it should display as {A ; B ; C }   (Ignoring another A) as it is repeating.
Please help.

• October 09, 2015
Hi all

I have added a custom button "back to opportunity" on the standard page layout of a child object of Opportunity. What should I code in the content Source section that will redirect back to the detail page of the related opportunity? https://c**.salesforce.com/!Opportunity.Id does not work. Is it possible to achieve this from a standard page? I dont want to do a vf for this purpose.
  • October 06, 2015
Hi all

I have added a custom button "back to opportunity" on the standard page layout of a child object of Opportunity. What should I code in the content Source section that will redirect back to the detail page of the related opportunity? https://c**.salesforce.com/!Opportunity.Id does not work. Is it possible to achieve this from a standard page? I dont want to do a vf for this purpose.
  • October 06, 2015
I have a Parent object (Orders) with a Child object (States). The Child object is using the standard Name field as the "State" field.

I want to list all the UNIQUE states in a concatenated Text field on the Orders object.

My business allows for the same "State" to be related multiple times to the Parent but I only want to show each State one time in the text field that is populated by the trigger.

I'm a newbie when it comes to Triggers any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi all

I am new to salesforce.i need help with trigger of below requirements

I want to update the parent record field with the value of its all child records field values like the following.

Suppose parent has 2 childs.

parent field= (childrec1.field1  childrec1.field2  childrec1.field3) and( childrec2.field1  childrec2.field1  childrec2.field1).This is the pattern of parent field need to update.

Parent field wud be updated on any event on child record respectively.Trigger will be on child record.

I would be very thankful to if any one can tell me the logic behind this.

Thanks 

Ishan Sharma