• Tereos

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I need to deploy some changes on SalesForce that includes custom fields, workflows and other features created using only the graphic interface (none of it was coded).
When I try to deploy with the tests, i get the error message saying that I need more code coverage to continue. I read some tutorials about this topic but I didn't found any exemple to cases like this ( objects and other fields created only with the visual interface).
How can I increase the code coverage in this case? what kind of flows or classes do I need to create on the developer console in order to do this? (I don't have much experience on the "coding" part).

Thank you.

I have today and Case record type (Customer Support) that I need to have on them, only contacts from the account itself, from the same group, or from the accounts that are in the same structure.

How can I do that?
User-added image
I had woking a custom object that i splited in 2 record types with 2 page layouts. After a did that a button that still is in page layout does not appear anymore. I Prod it still worlks. Does anyone know how to solve that?

UAT - PageLayout
UAT Page Layout

UAT - User View
UAT - User view

PROD - PageLayout
PROD - PageLayout

PROD - User view​​​​​​​
PROD - User view
I am trying to create in my Tableau connected with SalesForce a report where I will have the ACCOUNTS sent for approval, the statuses, who were the approvers of each step and the elapsed times.

My difficulty is in identifying which SalesForce tables need to be connected and which fields to use on that connection. Has anyone done this?

User-added image

All of these tables are what I thought they might refer to the approval process. They are not linked to each other properly, it was just to show what I found.
I need to write a validation rule in a date field that does not let the user fill in with a date less than 2 days from today's date or greater than 20 days from today's date. Anyone can help me with that?
I need help writing a validation rule in Accounts that works like this:
If the Creator User has the Business_Unit_c field equal to "TSEB", then theCommercial_DiscountC field must be filled in. And if the Commercial_discount_c field is equal to "Yes", then the Discount_C field must also be filled in.
Is it possible for me to insert another open field to fill in the closing case page layout? How do I do this?

The field is already in the page layout but is not editable.

Close Case page example
Hello,

I need to deploy some changes on SalesForce that includes custom fields, workflows and other features created using only the graphic interface (none of it was coded).
When I try to deploy with the tests, i get the error message saying that I need more code coverage to continue. I read some tutorials about this topic but I didn't found any exemple to cases like this ( objects and other fields created only with the visual interface).
How can I increase the code coverage in this case? what kind of flows or classes do I need to create on the developer console in order to do this? (I don't have much experience on the "coding" part).

Thank you.

I had woking a custom object that i splited in 2 record types with 2 page layouts. After a did that a button that still is in page layout does not appear anymore. I Prod it still worlks. Does anyone know how to solve that?

UAT - PageLayout
UAT Page Layout

UAT - User View
UAT - User view

PROD - PageLayout
PROD - PageLayout

PROD - User view​​​​​​​
PROD - User view
Is it possible for me to insert another open field to fill in the closing case page layout? How do I do this?

The field is already in the page layout but is not editable.

Close Case page example