• 65 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've got this error message in Trailhead Project: Quick Start: Reports & Dashboards/Create a Dashboard.

Can't complete the challenge!?

Thanks
I've got this error message in Trailhead Project: Quick Start: Reports & Dashboards/Create a Dashboard.

Can't complete the challenge!?

Thanks
provided challange is: Create a Message of The Day component that displays different text based on an attribute...
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/lex_dev/lightning_components/lightning_components_expressions

i completed this challenge but traihead is not accepting it.. it is giving me error. i.e. : 
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The component is not evaluating the value of the 'DayOfTheWeek' attribute to determine what to display

but when i execute my component it gives me desired output....
Trying to complete this Challenge, but keep getting the following error despite many variations on trying to load the file.  I think I've also completed the rest of the challenge, but am unable to even check since I can't seem to get past this first "easy" part.  Thoughts?

• {!c.Name}

Here are the directions:

Use Bootstrap to create a simple mobile friendly list of existing contact names and display the page within Salesforce1 mobile. The Visualforce page:Must be named 'MobileContactList'.
Must reference the minified Bootstrap JavaScript and CSS files from MaxCDN (see more here). Do NOT use Static Resources to reference these files.
Must use the Bootstrap List Group component (defined here).
Must use the Contact standard list controller with a recordSetVar of 'contacts'. The list of contacts must be iterated through using an apex:repeat component that's bound to a var named 'c'.
Must display the name of the contacts.
Must be made available for the Salesforce1 mobile app and added to a tab named 'MobileContacts'. The tab should be added to the Salesforce1 navigation menu.
I'm using MS Windows 8.1 with Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m
I have a free Salesforce trial version

From the "My Name" menu I chose "Developer Console".
I get a new window Force.com Developer Console with the "Loading workspace ..." progress bar.
The progress bar gets hung at about 50%.

Any advice?

Odeddevelopers console will not load
I went on a trailhead training course and completed a number of badges and am wondering how i can transfer these to my account linked to my company? I need to do this for our partner status and don't want to have to spend hours again retaking all the challenges again..