• TechingCrew LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We have been receiving this error in our Sandbox and can no longer use the Timecards app in Financial Force PSE:

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, pse.TimecardHeaderTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: line 36, column 16: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.EstVsActualsManager : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.ResourceScheduleManager : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.Assignments : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.ProjectSelector : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.ProjectApplication : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.OpportunitySelector : Variable does not exist: ForecastCategoryName: [] An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (pse)

I recompiled all Apex classes and it doesn't fix the error. The undeclared variable is in a managed package so I cannot view or modify the Apex code. I opened a case with FinancialForce, but they have been unhelpful so far. Has anyone else dealt with this before?

Thank you,
Matt Kowalski
Hello, 

I am having difficulty with the final section of the reporting superbadge. The following error is displayed:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to be in the 'Executive Reports' folder."

I created the report many times in the Executive Reports folder. Perhaps there is another reason that the challenge is not completed. This seems like it should be straight forward. I emailed trailhead@salesforce.com last week and didn't receive a response.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks,
Matt Kowalski
TechingCrew LLC

Does anyone know how to enable merge fields in DocuSign for Salesforce? I can't seem to find the setting and the "Link to Salesforce" option is not available when I create custom tabs in DocuSign.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Hello,

We have been receiving this error in our Sandbox and can no longer use the Timecards app in Financial Force PSE:

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, pse.TimecardHeaderTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: line 36, column 16: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.EstVsActualsManager : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.ResourceScheduleManager : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.Assignments : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.ProjectSelector : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.ProjectApplication : Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation: Class pse.OpportunitySelector : Variable does not exist: ForecastCategoryName: [] An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (pse)

I recompiled all Apex classes and it doesn't fix the error. The undeclared variable is in a managed package so I cannot view or modify the Apex code. I opened a case with FinancialForce, but they have been unhelpful so far. Has anyone else dealt with this before?

Thank you,
Matt Kowalski
Hi Everyone,

Really enjoyed the Super Badge challenge I took on the weekend or should I say it was stressful, used a lot of Salesforce knowledge I barely know I had and taught me a lot which sort of equals enjoyed.

I had a problem with verifying section 3 - I am using a new Org and this is the error message. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: STEHJLCT

I have IMHO finished the Badge but perhaps that's an issue in itself - the 6 Challenges are actually out of order from the workflow you go through, perhaps that's an issue.

Any help grateful received.

Cheers

​Mark

Hello,

I'm trying to calculate a field based on a specific picklist value. Not sure if I need a Apex trigger or a formula.

If a picklist value is changed to a specfic value and then count all the related list records custom hours field from that point. 

Example: Pick Name: Type of Training, Value = Online 
At this one whenever a record meets this criteria. All training hours created should be counted. But should only be counted when the above value is true.